Few of my snakes....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cameron

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Oklahoma
i have more, but no pics of them right now.

male T+ albino blood python....

albinoblood.jpg

female 66% poss het for albino....

hetfemale2.jpg

female mojave ball

mojave5-22.jpg

female lemon pastel ball

lemonpastelfemale5-22.jpg

few baby albino burms i produced last year...

bensburm3.jpg

bensburm4.jpg

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Ooo I especially like the mojave and lemon pastel...but they are all very nice looking!!

I have always wanted a corn snake but I can't stomach the thought of feeding them rodents (even though I would only feed f/t)
I held a ball python once and it was very cool ;)

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
I can have?

:D

Seriously, you might be worse than me, and that is saying a lot... Do you have birds, fish, and amphibs too? lol.

Kristina

Cameron

10 Year Member!
Oklahoma
kyryah said:
I can have?

:D

Seriously, you might be worse than me, and that is saying a lot... Do you have birds, fish, and amphibs too? lol.

Kristina

no birds or fish or amphibians, and definitely no animals with hair! (i'm allergic!)

i do have 49 tarantulas, 22 scorpions, 2 centipedes, 1 sulcata, 4 russians, 1 false map turtle, 3 adult tokay geckos, 1 arg B&W tegu, 2 blood pythons, 2 borneo short tail pythons, 1 superdwarf/dwarf tiger retic, and 14 various ball pythons. i had a lot more pythons, but got rid of my larger ones this past winter)

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
Well, we are a little different on the spectrum, but close to the same amount of pets, lol.

4 cats, dog, 4 Diamond doves, 2 ringneck doves, 6 zebra finches, 7 axolotls, stinkpot musk turtle, 4 russian torts, 6 Homes hingebacks, Ball python, two rats, african frog, 5 bullfrogs, and 16 aquariums ranging from 5 gallons to 150, with three being 100 gallons + containing 300+ fish and invertebrates :D

Oh, and three kids aged 6,9, and 27 (lol, okay, last one is actually my husband ;) )

Kristina

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Good Lord, how do you people manage to care for that many pets?
The most I've ever had at one time was 2 dogs, 3 rats, 1 hamster, 2 leopard geckos, 1 fish.
I'm down to 2 dogs, 2 leopard geckos, 1 tortoise, 1 fish and I have my hands full ;) (My dogs are rather high-maintenance though :p) Kudos to you both!
Some day I will just have dogs and tortoises (although probably in large amounts ;))

Cameron

10 Year Member!
Oklahoma
ChiKat said:
Good Lord, how do you people manage to care for that many pets?
The most I've ever had at one time was 2 dogs, 3 rats, 1 hamster, 2 leopard geckos, 1 fish.
I'm down to 2 dogs, 2 leopard geckos, 1 tortoise, 1 fish and I have my hands full ;) (My dogs are rather high-maintenance though :p) Kudos to you both!
Some day I will just have dogs and tortoises (although probably in large amounts ;))

the inverts are EASY! once a week feeding and misting every few days on the ones who need high humidity...snakes eat and poop once a week, tortoises take the most care.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
I guess that's true...I just need more low-maintenance pets :D

chadk

10 Year Member!
Um, tarantulas have hair... Just say'n...

Status
Not open for further replies.