Pictures of my snakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

eudora09

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Tucson, Arizona
I got two new snakes during the San Diego Reptile Show and thought I would post pictures of them and the rest of my snakes...

Baron (my first snake and my favorite) is a Colombian Red-Tail Boa. He's about 4.5 feet long and a Feb 2010 baby.
IMG_0538.jpg

Eilistraee (my husband's snake technically) is a female Colombian Red-Tail Boa Het. Albino. She's about the same size as Baron and she's a month younger than him.
IMG_0424.jpg

Deadpool (my husband's other snake technically) is a male Blood Red Motley Corn. He's a January 2010 baby. In this picture he is curled around my husband's arm. (This snake hates females so I try to have limited interaction with him because he always tags me even though I'm the one that takes care of all the animals)
IMG_0606.jpg

Jewels is my little female Snow Corn and one of my favorites because she's so sweet. She's a August 2010 baby.
IMG_0610.jpg

Rayvn is Jewels sister and is a Charcoal Corn. She is a very shy girl. She hatched the same day as Jewels.
IMG_0614.jpg

Alexandria is a female normal ball python. She is a late April 2011 baby.
IMG_0528.jpg

Selene is a female Pastel Jungle ball python. She is a November 2010 baby.
IMG_0420.jpg

Now my 2 new snakes are Kenyan Sand Boas:

Shadowfayde is a Anery Kenyan Sand Boa male. He is about 6 months old so he is a January 2011 baby.
IMG_0601.jpg

Gypsy is a normal Kenyan Sand Boa female. She is about a month old. She is so sweet and is one of my favorites. She was born with a little kink in her tail at the end but I think it makes her unique.
IMG_0629.jpg

And hopefully my friend will have me a male Spider ball python in a month or so when his eggs hatch!

Thanks for looking at my snake babies!! I love each and everyone of them and they are my kids. I'm so happy that my husband doesn't mind me having so many animals!

Cameron

10 Year Member!
Oklahoma
very nice. i'm more into retics than boas and colubrids, but to each his own! they look good man.

eudora09

5 Year Member
Tucson, Arizona
Cameron said:
very nice. i'm more into retics than boas and colubrids, but to each his own! they look good man.

Thanks! I like retics and wished I could have one but they get too big for a 90 pound 4' 11" lady to handle lol. Plus my husband would have a cow if I asked for one (this I know because I asked for a Burmese Python and he had a fit).

Cameron

10 Year Member!
Oklahoma
eudora09 said:
Cameron said:

Thanks! I like retics and wished I could have one but they get too big for a 90 pound 4' 11" lady to handle lol. Plus my husband would have a cow if I asked for one (this I know because I asked for a Burmese Python and he had a fit).

They definitely aren't for everyone, especially if your husband wouldn't be willing to help handle them!

Status
Not open for further replies.