Just a few of my snakes (DUW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albinoboidsetc

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NC
I was cleaning cages today and took a few pics. Let me know what you think :)

Female "Coral" Albino Columbian unfortunately I can never get these guys to look right
DSCF2479.jpg

Male "Coral" Albino Columbian
DSCF2480.jpg

Male "Coral" Sunglow poss low expression Jungle Columbian
DSCF2493.jpg

Female Pastel Columbian This girl has a bad story from her previous owners but she is doing great now and all her scars are looking good
DSCF2483.jpg

Male Dumerils
DSCF2482.jpg

Female Dumerils, Poss Gravid. She is not a fan of this fat guy, but thats fine by me :)
DSCF2484.jpg

Male Sunglow Corn, his females are still recovering from this season so it's just his pic today
DSCF2488.jpg

Female Albino Ball, her het male is in shed so again just her today
DSCF2489.jpg

Male Rosy Boa
DSCF2486.jpg

Female Rosy, she just moved off the heat today so hopefully she will drop those babies soon :)
DSCF2485.jpg

Well thats all for today

Missy

5 Year Member
Illinois
Wow they are beautiful. I really love the Sunglow Corn. I would love to have a snake but thats where my husband draws the line,LOL.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I'm sorry, but...E-W-W-W!

Albinoboidsetc

5 Year Member
NC
Missy said:
Wow they are beautiful. I really love the Sunglow Corn. I would love to have a snake but thats where my husband draws the line,LOL.
My fiance is not a fan of them but when we got together I was still breeding Retics and had a pet Green Anaconda, so now that the largest things I own are Columbians she is happier :)

emysemys said:
I'm sorry, but...E-W-W-W!

Oh come on they are cute lol

movealongmosey

5 Year Member
Cincinnati Ohio
Wow, they are beautiful! I've always loved snakes (as long as they don't bite)!! You must have a lot of room for all dem snakes :p

Albinoboidsetc

5 Year Member
NC
Some of these guys bite, but that doesn't bother me. I actually keep them all in rack systems, so while the racks do take up some space it is not nearly as bad as it would be if I were to try to keep them in glass aquariums, which is something I am against any way.

Macheteslaststep

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
NJ
How large is that corn? I'm torn between a corn and a kingsnake :rolleyes: Very nice breeders you have, I wouldn't mind one of those Rosies or Coral Albinos either ;)

Saranna

Albinoboidsetc

5 Year Member
NC
He's about 3', when I get the weight back up on my females I will post them they are a bit bigger. What all snakes have you owned or do you own now?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Nice collection of snakes. I love boas of any color. Even the "common" ones are fantastic pets, but yours a beautiful. Corn snakes are another favorite. Had a snow corn for a while that I loved. I think my favorite snake is still the scrub python. Had a really tame one for a few years. I used to pass it back and forth with a buddy of mine when we were in college. I should have kept that one. He was special.

Albinoboidsetc

5 Year Member
NC
Thanks for the complements on the snakes, unfortunately I lost my female Rosy tonight. She went into labor, passed 11 slugs and 1 still born and then died. I am really upset right now, she was an evil little chainsaw snake but she was fun.

Macheteslaststep

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
NJ
Oh I'm so sorry! It doesn't matter if she was a little attitudey...they still take a place in your heart :(

Saranna

P.s. - I've only had a ball python that my ex took when we broke up, but I work for an exotic vet and we have all kinds of snakes that come in.

Floof

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Love the corn--FINALLY, a "Sunglow" worthy of the title! It's a big pet peeve of mine when people post regular old Amels and call them Sunglows (or Reverse Okeetees, or Candy Canes...) when they are obviously not even close. Bleh. The other snakes are gorgeous, too, of course. Those BCIs are lovely!

I'm so sorry for your loss. May she rest in peace. :(

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I have alwasy liked the albino snakles, I owned a ball pthon for almost twenty years until she died, I am looking into getting another one from the rescue here in Calif. great pics though

Albinoboidsetc

5 Year Member
NC
Floof said:
Love the corn--FINALLY, a "Sunglow" worthy of the title! It's a big pet peeve of mine when people post regular old Amels and call them Sunglows (or Reverse Okeetees, or Candy Canes...) when they are obviously not even close. Bleh. The other snakes are gorgeous, too, of course. Those BCIs are lovely!

I'm so sorry for your loss. May she rest in peace. :(

Yeah that's something that annoys me as well, A nice amel is a nice amel but a nice sunglow takes years of selective breeding to achive so when people call normal albinos Sunglows it cheapens both versions and confuses people who are not informed. Wow I fell like I was just on a soap box there. lol

Floof

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Albinoboidsetc said:
Yeah that's something that annoys me as well, A nice amel is a nice amel but a nice sunglow takes years of selective breeding to achive so when people call normal albinos Sunglows it cheapens both versions and confuses people who are not informed. Wow I fell like I was just on a soap box there. lol

It's so nice when some one "gets" it... LOL. You should post pics of the females! Are they Sunglows, as well?

Albinoboidsetc

5 Year Member
NC
Unfortunatly no, no more sunglows, the female I ordered as a Sunglow never showed up, what did was a low white amel, but she is in shed. One is an Amel, one is an anery Motley. I'll try to get some pics up today. Scratch that, pics are going to have to wait till they have all shed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.