Enclosure For My Star

Status
Not open for further replies.

Len B

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
Here are some pics of how I set up my new little Star, The first is of him in his preferred hide during the morning hours right after the lights are turned on. The second is him eating cut grass off his dried cactus pad food dish which I put close to the morning hide.The last one, he is going rock climbing. The weeds in the pots are how I grow them and rotate with fresh pots from outside and put these back outside to refresh themselves to be used later. The substrate is a mixture of 3 and 4 year old leaf mulch that I make, There is soil around the live plants but none mixed with the leaf mulch.He has 2 other hides one is a half log, that he doesn't use except to climb on and eat some of the grass that he can reach and the other is a small clay type cactus pot which he can barely fit in,but he uses it at night (if I put him in it) This is a temporary enclosure, I decided to get him kinda quick and hadn't planned for a new addition at this time, but it will work until I build him a bigger one. Len

Attachments

• IMG_0002 copy.jpg
    IMG_0002 copy.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_0003 copy.jpg
    IMG_0003 copy.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0005 copy.jpg
    IMG_0005 copy.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 72

Jacob

5 Year Member
California
Nice, he's gonna eat everything in there.
Are you planning on planting extra food items?

jesst

5 Year Member
Florida
looks great and what a handsome little guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.