Will He Or Wont He ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Len B

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
I set these pots out in Walkers yard early yesterday morning,7 yucca and 4 cactus,in an area that will not grow grass or weeds,And he left them alone, he wandered through and around them several times, going to set a few more out today and see what happens.If I could I would like to put them in the ground,(I'm tired of looking at dirt and maple tree roots).he's in the background grazing on weeds. Len

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
well the cacti look tasty but The yucca ( even the name is yucky) is another story.

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
dmmj said:
well the cacti look tasty but The yucca ( even the name is yucky) is another story.
The cactus actually are very tough, raised in pots off the ground for 2 summers and no extra water,not as appealing as the new growth pads he usually gets,and he has never showed any interest in the yucca plants.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I'm sure he will eventually bite them. Does he have any trouble with the alligator? My Manouria share their habitat with a hippo.

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
I think he will eventually take a bite as well and once that first bite is taken, its going to be a buffet...:D:D:p

Status
Not open for further replies.