EMERGENCY Placement needed quickly!!!!

RudySalg

My mother had a sulcata turtle that wandered into her backyard years and years ago. She searched the neighborhood but no one claimed him. Consequently, she has cared for him for many, many years. Now she is too old to live alone and is moving out of her house, with nowhere for the turtle to go. He is huge, it would take two people to lift him. I have contacted many sites and no one wants this turtle. My mother has to be out of the house by the 29th of this month. She lives in Riverside, CA. Would anyone know of someone who would be willing to take this turtle? If so please contact me, Rudy, at 909-886-2559 or 909-881-5528. Thanks so much, Rudy

Earl has been placed!!! He has a wonderful new home here in San Bernardino with a woman and her daughter who really know how to take care of him. They are experts on Sulcata. We are so thankful. Earl went to his new home yesterday. Thank you to everyone who helped search for a home for Earl and offered to take him. We were fortunate to get him a home nearby as transporting to another state was a problem. Thank you again to everyone!!! Rudy