Echo's new enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

EchoTheLeoTort

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
United States
So i have been working all weekend to make my little shelled buddy Echo a closed chamber enclosure and spruce it up. The door on top is open in the pic but it will be closed most the time. He has been exploring all morning and climbing on his rock pile and even checked out his humid hide. Temps are gonna be measured in about an hour now that the door is closed. Little info: Soil is coco coir on the bottom, with reptibark on top so it stays dry on top and holds humidity in the coco coir, I'm using a powersun bulb that provides heat and uvb. he has a hot and cool side but for now not sure with temps *letting lamp heat up to make adjustments and take measurements*, have to work to get them stable. He has plant saucers that serve as water and food dishes, they are in the middle if you can't see. He has a plant pot covered that is a humid hide on the hot side, and he has a log hide on the cool side. I have a spider plant, pansy plant, and petunia plant growing and i pick the flowers for him to eat since he cant reach yet. He has a basking rock under the lamp, and a similar rock on the cool side because he loves to climb, and there is a mini rock pile in there as well. :) Inside its about 48 inches long, 15 inches high, and 18 inches wide. the lamp is on top of the stand with foil around the edges of the stand. The lamp over on the left is just to bring light so the pic wouldn't have reflection from the glass. Hope he will love it, I think it turned out pretty well :)

973357_10151408454327051_1446201597_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.