Dried leaves

ISU

Location (City and/or State)
South Korea
I bought clover and dandelion on the Internet yesterday. It was delivered today, and the seller gave me dried kudzu and bean leaves as a bonus. Is it okay to feed the leopard with it? It's okay if she can't eat it because there are other greens
20200512_123109.jpg20200512_134130.jpg

MichaelL

5 Year Member
Ocala, Fl
I second what @RosemaryDW said! That is huge, very green clover wow! The wild ones in my backyard have leaves half the size and aren't so healthy. Nice!

Reactions: ISU

ISU

South Korea
That’s great looking clover for an online delivery!
Because my leopard is tiny, I'm looking for a shop that sells greens by 100g, but there aren't that many. Most of them sell more than 500g.

South Korea is a small country, so whatever I order online, it will be delivered within 2 or 3 days

RosemaryDW

5 Year Member
Newport Coast, CA
Hey @gsxs750, I’m not sure if I noticed when you became a new member (oops!). Welcome!

Has anyone given you any information on foods you may find locally in South Korea that are great for your tortoise? No shipping required!

They are quite different from the lists you normally see us refer to. It’s a list for South Asia, which is not quite where you are but perhaps it will be of use. Scroll down to see everything: https://www.tortoiseforum.org/threa...cambodia-thailand-malay-indo-etc-diet.165957/.

Reactions: ISU

ISU

South Korea
Hey @gsxs750, I’m not sure if I noticed when you became a new member (oops!). Welcome!

Has anyone given you any information on foods you may find locally in South Korea that are great for your tortoise? No shipping required!

They are quite different from the lists you normally see us refer to. It’s a list for South Asia, which is not quite where you are but perhaps it will be of use. Scroll down to see everything: https://www.tortoiseforum.org/threa...cambodia-thailand-malay-indo-etc-diet.165957/.
Thank you for your kind reply. That would be really helpful!