How do you solve a problem like diarrhea

SteveW

ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1450152971.666480.jpg

(With apologies, somewhat, to Andrew Lloyd Webber)

Leopard food:

Clover, mustards, hibiscus leaves, chicory, plantain, collards, orchard grass, violet leaves, dandelion, spring mix,

Wetted, and mixed with dried alfalfa/timothy, Tortoise Supply herbal hay, dried mulberry leaves and dried rose of Sharon.

Just making dinner and felt like sharing :)

Peace!

Last edited:

Prairie Mom

:mad:Now, how do you solve the problem of post titles not matching the content!?!:mad: :p:p

You're too funny!:D Looks like a great meal. I'm glad you shared.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I thought the same thing, post doesn't meet title, hmmm, you just messing with us LOL
First though, I woukd either have them checked for parasites or feed all parts of a pumpkin(natural dewormer)
Now for your post, is that what you fed to get rid of diarrhea? Cuz that just sounds like a good natural diet that shouldn't cause diarrhea.

SteveW

I was actually offering a solution, not asking for help with a problem. I was reading a post where someone was feeding fruit to a grazing species, with predictable results. Rather than pile on, I thought it might be more productive to present an alternative. Plus, when i sense an opportunity to reference a lavish, Broadway musical in the context of animal husbandry, well I'm all over it.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
I wish I had access to all those lovely things for Lola the Leopard!

(Great title for a song, but I think Rodgers and Hammerstein may be a bit upset about you crediting ALW with theirs!!:) However, I think he and Tim Rice did write 'Weeds for Bites Pooperstar')

Last edited:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Use a diet like Steve W and don't get it in the first place.