Dreaming of upgrade again...

klack95

So I can't sleep thinking how adorable this one particular enclosure is. I'm sure I found this on the forum, but I can't find the original post and ask the poster questions directly about anything they would have done differently. I love the two level idea, easy railing pieces with plenty of hides without more stuff in their space. I would add a little railing on the stairs so they can't fall off the sides. My plan was to still use a tub
Size: 29"L x 18"W x 13.3"H
rather than build an actual table. I have two 2 year old ornates. Would this still be considered to small even with the upstairs? First picture is Oogway and Squirts first upgrade from being in a no substrate 'hospital' environment and second is the dream-able upgrade I want to do today before the hubby returns from out of town .
image.jpg image.jpg

Eric Zukowski

I feel it's always good to think of what is best for the turtle and not just what looks cool or what makes it easy to keep clean. you can useally find a way to keep the turtle and yourself happy.

TLWR

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Baldwin Co, Alabama
If your enclosure is only 13" high, would you be able to add a 2nd level and have it be useful without them being able to get out?