Dragon!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Cool! Nice looking lizard there! :)

I've been fighting the urge to get another one for myself. Looks like you lost that fight...

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
I have had 2 beasties and they both lived over 15 years. Pretty good for 2nd hand lizards.

Bearded dragons are way better Pets than iguanas. I love my Iggy, but he was big and expensive and difficult to control while hormonal.

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
Omg! How pretty!!!!! Is there some red color in him? Adorable!!!!Congratulations!!!! I wish my boys would some day want one! I'd love to help them keep it.

Reactions: Tom

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Omg! How pretty!!!!! Congratulations!!!! I wish my boys would some day want one! I'd love to help them keep it

My daughter has been begging for one for years now, but I just do not need any more animals to take care of...

Meganolvt

Michigan
Thanks guys! She's a she, and I named her Clementine. She is hypo citrus or something, I know nothing about the colors. I was looking for an adult (they said she is 2-3 years old), and I got lucky that she happens to have such pretty orange coloring. I've had her 1 week today, and she is settling right in and seems to love the hammock I made for her. She tested positive for pinworms, I'm treating her for that, and her appetite has picked up (she's kind of skinny). I love her so much already!

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
My daughter has been begging for one for years now, but I just do not need any more animals to take care of...
Oh Tom! C'mon! With all your menagerie what's one more critter??!!! Lil baby dragon! They are so adorable! Let the child realize her dream!!!!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Oh Tom! C'mon! With all your menagerie what's one more critter??!!! Lil baby dragon! They are so adorable! Let the child realize her dream!!!!
Yeah except in her dream Daddy does all the work and she enjoys the fruits of Daddy's labor whenever its convenient for her...

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Yeah except in her dream Daddy does all the work and she enjoys the fruits of Daddy's labor whenever its convenient for her...

Where do I sign up?

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
HA! We stopped at one kid for a good reason! :p

Oh come on, I'll only be a financial burden! Adult adoptions are totally a thing. I'll even share my redfoots.