Status
Not open for further replies.

LeopardTortLover

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Manchester, UK
Neal said:
LeopardTortLover said:
I'm worrying myself now! All mine does is wake up to eat for about ten mins, may lie under the heat lamp for an hour (if that) and then goes back to her hide at the cool end for the rest of the day. She's only active for about an hour if that. And thats every single day. On the days I take her out of her enclosure for a walk, all she does is look for a place to sleep...

If this is how your tortoise has always been, and is growing and gaining weight, there's nothing to worry about that I can determine.

Some tortoises are like that.

Oh, thats good to hear! Probably just a lazy one...

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Palmdale CA
Its funny mine never actually SOAKS in his bowl. He takes drinks out of it all the time, bit never soaks..... I still give him a daily soak in a bin though.

Watsonpartyof4

5 Year Member
TortoiseBoy1999 said:
Its funny mine never actually SOAKS in his bowl. He takes drinks out of it all the time, bit never soaks..... I still give him a daily soak in a bin though.

My RF never did either but the last6 months or so he soaks several times a day! I will catch him in there just chillin. He gives me a look, like do you mind lady, I am taking a bath!

I still soak him once a week in a bigger container, just so I can check his enclosure out.

Status
Not open for further replies.