Dinner in Australia? ** graphic snake meal photos **

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeyeZ

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Winnipeg, Manitoba
EricIvins said:
It also didn't take 5 hours.......Unless it stopped because it was being disturbed........

Blackheads are Reptile eaters, along with the majority of Herps in that region......

Ditto! The meal was not THAT big or awkward that the snake would need to take 5 hours to consume.

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
That was awful, but cool at the same time. I am a little freacked out yet can't wait to show my son.

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
That was awful, but cool at the same time. I am a little freacked out yet can't wait to show my son.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I owned a ball python for almost 20 years and was always amazed at how it could eat, for me the novelty never wore off. Awesome pics, I am always amazed at snake eating photos.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
RE: Dinner in Arizona ** graphic snake meal photos **

SnakeyeZ said:
Great pictures - Unfortunately the story behind it is false. Those pictures were taken in Australia as those are both australian species. The snake is a black headed python, Aspidites melanocephalus

I concur...except for the remote possibility that this was staged in AZ...as both species were very easy to come by in the 80s...food for thought;)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
RE: Dinner in Arizona ** graphic snake meal photos **

DeanS said:
I concur...except for the remote possibility that this was staged in AZ...as both species were very easy to come by in the 80s...food for thought;)

Except for the red dirt. You see that in Australia. Does Arizona have red dirt too?

(And the snapper eats so fast, you'd have to really be on the ball to snap a picture of it)

Status
Not open for further replies.