Did he miss me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

noved32

5 Year Member
I went away for a week on v-k and my husband was left to fees and soak Bob, I usually am the only one to take care of Bob.. Now that I'm back Bob is a little moody, he is hiding almost all day, isn't begging me for food in the pm..? It has been very hot here but his indoor temps read 73 / 75/ 98 (cool to basking temp) so my q is do they know that ur gone? Did he miss me and now is mad? Is he just acting like a tort and hiding under his log? Lol

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
If that's what you want to believe. Then yes he missed you and is pissed off and is going to show you.
Now for the real answer, no. They do not have human feelings or mannerisms, or anything close to human anything. But you can make it out to be for what ever reason you want. We won't tell:D

noved32

5 Year Member
Lol!! Okay then why all of a sudden is he being moody and hiding all day an hardly eating.. He comes when I open his doors and he does get up throughout the day, just haven't see him rough up his enclosed this much .. All thoughts welcomed

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
All thoughts welcomed

Maybe your husband starved him the entire time and now he is weak from hunger and malnutrition...??? LOL....OK soooooooo just funnin ya :D

Perhaps since you were part of his routine of life you would observe this as his behavior...now, you are not the only part of his routine but your husband has become part of his every day life and now he has adjusted to your husband and your husbands routine as well....?:D

I don't know if you have children that are old enough to express their thoughts and opinions :rolleyes: ...if yes, then you can understand--you have become old news....lol...and the hubs is the hot ticket addition to your torts world.....lol lol lol :p

Status
Not open for further replies.