Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Redfoot NERD said:
And extracting semi-solidified viscid substances from the nasal canal ( which apparently is exceedingly covetous to you ).. helps you pass the time avoiding.. does it Kristina???

NERD

Look out Kristina, he is bringing out the big words now! :D

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
Jacqui said:
Redfoot NERD said:
And extracting semi-solidified viscid substances from the nasal canal ( which apparently is exceedingly covetous to you ).. helps you pass the time avoiding.. does it Kristina???

NERD

I am not yet perturbed, after all it took him two days to elucidate an interpretation of the terms he presumed to use in a blatant attempt to induce me into engendering a dimwitted response.

The hat does help.

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Tennessee
kyryah said:
Jacqui said:
Redfoot NERD said:

NERD

I am not yet perturbed, after all it took him two days to elucidate an interpretation of the terms he presumed to use in a blatant attempt to induce me into engendering a dimwitted response.

The hat does help.

Who published your dictionary?..... your response has proven to be exactly as stated.. dimwitted ---- and how many hats do you wear?

To hear Kristina talk she owns a [ men's ] HAT haberdashery -- the only ones that would fit that over-inflated head of hers! She has done everything.. she graduated from high school at 12 years old.
36_20_2.gif
Yeah right!!!

I doubt she went for a higher education because there's no school in the USA that could teach her anything!!! She knows it all!

Status
Not open for further replies.