dancing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hennaly

5 Year Member
when i went out to see Rosie yesterday she did this sort of little dance, its hard to explain but she sort of stood on all fours and twisted like she was doing the twist if you know what i mean, she only did it a few times then came and took a leaf from me, does anyone know what she is saying, i hope she isnt saying she doesnt like me!

Isa

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Montreal, QC, Canada
My Hermann does that when he wants to pee or poop. When he does that and nothing happen, I put him in his bath :).

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Hahahah cuuuute !!! I wonder.... Tallula has done that a couple times when she was about to make a big wee or poop lol

spring pace

5 Year Member
topanga, california
sometimes its just shaking something loose, sometimes it happiness or itching the back legs. my sulcata will do that when i rub his carapace or spray the hose on him (he likes that a lot) i think its a memory of when he was small enough for me to bathe him. ill find him too rubbing up against a low branch. nothing to worry about. smiles, spring

Flametorch

5 Year Member
lol mine stretches by flexing its arms and legs in such weird positions when he wakes up... It's way cute lol

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Hennaly, I saw this sort of thing for the first time last night. I was soaking one of my adult Greeks and he did a little shiver sort of like he was cold. Then his backside did a little dance. then he let go with a huge poo. Then she showed his manhood. This was a first for me. Never seen it in person. Guess he r e a l l y liked the warm bath. :p :rolleyes:

Hennaly

5 Year Member
Crazy1 said:
Hennaly, I saw this sort of thing for the first time last night. I was soaking one of my adult Greeks and he did a little shiver sort of like he was cold. Then his backside did a little dance. then he let go with a huge poo. Then she showed his manhood. This was a first for me. Never seen it in person. Guess he r e a l l y liked the warm bath. :p :rolleyes:

goodness it sounds like he fancies you!!

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Dale does that too. It was so funny one night when I had him out in my bedroom walking around and eating. When he was done I was laying on the floor with him he pushed against me in a way I've never seen before. It's the way that you described your tortoise. It almost looked like he was dancing. I thought for a moment that he was trying to bully me, but I was laughing and calling the boys in to see what he was doing. He hasn't done it since though. Hopefully he will it was too funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.