Not open for further replies.

jpmcclure

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Modesto (Northern) California
View attachment 27004

Thor's X-ray.
Lost my original post but here's a repeat:
Tomorrow we find out if Thor has passed the rocks. It's been 2 weeks he has had them in there. However I know he hasn't passed them because I watch him like a hawk and he barely eats or poops. When he does it's runny. I hate to be negative since I've been positive all week but I just feel it, he's gonna need the surgery. So I'm taking my negative and putting a positive spin on it. I'm thinking at least after surgery, he'll be on the road to recovery and come back to the old happy, vibrant, ADHD Thor I love and miss. I'm so devastated right now. Trying to stay positive. If anyone has a success story out there of a similar experience, I could really use some encouragement right now. I know you all are wishing the best for him and his outcome and I genuinely appreciate all the concern & instruction I've been given here on the forum. You guys are great. I hope to one day soon be able to post about how well he's doing. Success stories abundant requested. Please. :(

View attachment 27005

Please attach this time..

jpmcclure

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Modesto (Northern) California
wellington said:
Are those rocks upper right side?

Not sure if its lower left or lower right. He's facing downward but not sure if X-ray taken from over or underside.

jpmcclure said:
Not sure if its lower left or lower right. He's facing downward but not sure if X-ray taken from over or underside.

Had to post pic on a new thread ^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.