What is the strangest dream you had

T

Trudy_the_tortoise

I had a really weird one last night.

This is how it went:

I was in this indoor place with lighting, it had a very large swimming pool, and some places had ice as flooring. I was with this girl, I had never ever seen or met before. We were talking, then she said she was heading to the deep wave pool. The floor was made of ice and I didn't have skating shoes so I didn't follow her. For some reason it felt really cold in that place. That 'pool' she was going to was super deep, and the waves would keep on sweeping you underwater if you tried to go up for a breath. The girl wasn't looking where she was going and she was about to fall into the deep wave pool. We were in a really high place and the deep wave pool was around 50 feet down. Well, I told her to watch out because she was going to fall and right when she noticed, she fell off of the netting around the place, and into the pool. Yeah. For some reason I watched as she desperately tried to swim up for air, but she was swept down deeper underwater by waves. I couldn't do anything, but a bunch of girls managed to save her from drowning. I left the place and went into a place with very slippery ice on the floor. And then there was another pool. I took my headphones and we decided to bring a bunch of swim floats to grab on and things so we wouldn't drown. I was with a bunch of kids, and I jumped into the pool with my headphones, and then I took them off. Fast forward, the pool we went to wasn't the deep wave pool, it was pretty shallow. Later one of the boys had a phone, and they said they were playing a game about an evil cursed puppet thingy. He got spooked, and decided to turn off their phone and join us back at the pool. When we were about to leave the area where the pool was, I heard something weird laughing outside. Oh boy. That evil puppet came to life. I told that boy he shouldn't have played the game, because it summons the evil puppet. It came inside the area where the pool was, and for some random reason, everyone thought it was friendly! I told them it is actually evil and its tricking us but no one believed me. I tried to drown it twice. The first time, it failed because some kid managed to save it, the second time I drowned the evil puppet. by shoving in underwater and stepping on it so it wont come back up. After that, everyone forgot about that stupid puppet, and we were all outside. There was an ice cream stand and all that, but I didn't get any. Then there was this really cool ride. I took a seat and this person sat next to me, then the ride operator gave me red powder that look liked like ground chili. I threw it away. The ride started and we were all happy, but then at some point it was really hard to hang on and a kept on falling, but then I would manage to stay on the ride still. After the ride ended that was the end of my really strange dream.

If you've had really weird or unexplainable dreams. Reply to this thread.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Trudy: Do you have a Facebook account? Seems like Facebook would suit your online needs better than the Tortoise Forum. Most of us here just want to read about and talk about turtles and tortoises.

T

Trudy_the_tortoise

Trudy: Do you have a Facebook account? Seems like Facebook would suit your online needs better than the Tortoise Forum. Most of us here just want to read about and talk about turtles and tortoises.

I only have a Quora account and I don't spend much time there because the moderation is trash and more toxic people are moving to quora now because they are taking advantage of the poor moderation. I can't make a facebook account, because I don't have a device of my own, and I never used it. I wish I could have a twitter but I also can't. Quora is just mostly Q&A, and its best for people who love to read, but I really want to quit social media and all that because it's really distracting. By the way, is it possible to delete my TFO account? I'm doing the same for all social media because I really don't want to procrastinate.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I only have a Quora account and I don't spend much time there because the moderation is trash and more toxic people are moving to quora now because they are taking advantage of the poor moderation. I can't make a facebook account, because I don't have a device of my own, and I never used it. I wish I could have a twitter but I also can't. Quora is just mostly Q&A, and its best for people who love to read, but I really want to quit social media and all that because it's really distracting. By the way, is it possible to delete my TFO account? I'm doing the same for all social media because I really don't want to procrastinate.
All you have to do is stop turning us on. That effectively deletes it from you. You've posted so many threads and have had so many responses it would be impossible to delete them all.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Do you have a tortoise Trudy?
If so don't leave us - there's lots of good advice here and you may need it someday, as we all do.

Tolis the tortoise

Salmiya
Do you have a tortoise Trudy?
If so don't leave us - there's lots of good advice here and you may need it someday, as we all do.

Yeah, I made a new account and it's this one. I had to delete my old one because 1.) the email connected to it was unsafe, 2.) I wasn't made on a home device so It started to make problems on this device when I passed the 100 message rate. (It is an old burrowed computer, and I don't want to damage it), so I made this account on a home device. 3.) Yes, I own tortoises and I will be posting more tortoise related stuff.