Contacting Moderators

Lyn W

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK
What is the best way to contact a moderator please?
I've been looking to contact someone re merging and moving posts - nothing urgent - but it made me wonder what would happen and who we should contact if there was something that needed sorting out quickly.
There used to be a section on the log in page saying which mods were logged in at any particular time but that seems to have disappeared, so there is no way of knowing who to contact for any anything. apart from a list of staff members. We could PM them but they may not be able to respond for a while.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
reporting the post and saying what you want in the description will make it visible to all moderators

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
None of us are online all the time, but we do check in throughout the day. A private conversation request will reach one of us. And on the home page there's still a box showing "staff online"

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Thanks jaizei - hopefully will never need to do that but good to know.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
None of us are online all the time, but we do check in throughout the day. A private conversation request will reach one of us. And on the home page there's still a box showing "staff online"
Thanks Yvonne I couldn't find that, must be hiding between the ads;)

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Nope still can't find it! On my home page I have headings for members online, new posts, forum statistics and share this page.
There's also my login details and lots of amazon and tortoise supply ads.
But it doesn't matter now I know there is a way in case I ever need to find a mod.
Thanks to both of you.

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member

Come on @ Yvonne G like my wife says to me ! “ You live on the TFO “
But it can’t be helped it’s full of great people and the info. Isn’t bad. And why not talk about torts ! [emoji217]

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Nope still can't find it! On my home page I have headings for members online, new posts, forum statistics and share this page.
There's also my login details and lots of amazon and tortoise supply ads.
But it doesn't matter now I know there is a way in case I ever need to find a mod.
Thanks to both of you.

It only shows up when there is a moderator online that has their status set to visible. It will be above the members online.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
It only shows up when there is a moderator online that has their status set to visible. It will be above the members online.
Ahhh that explains it then, thanks again.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I think I found the thread you were talking about and moved it to diet and food. The problem was, the member had two threads going with the same question. I merged them.