Hermann breeders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anm1221

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Maryland
Is there any one out there who breeds / sells hermanns tortoises? I"m looking to buy hopefully soon, I'm not in a rush bc it may be 1 or 2 months before I can buy one since i'm moving soon but i would like to be able to get in contact with some breeders and start gathering information about the species.

anm1221 said:
Is there any one out there who breeds / sells hermanns tortoises? I"m looking to buy hopefully soon, I'm not in a rush bc it may be 1 or 2 months before I can buy one since i'm moving soon but i would like to be able to get in contact with some breeders and start gathering information about the species.

Although I do know there is a list of breeders.

Joanne

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Lancashire, UK
Ah, I'm afraid I can't help, but I'm sure some people in America will get back to you shortly!

abclements

5 Year Member
There's a member on this forum that goes by hermannichris. He breeds beautiful hermanns of every sub species! I think If you Google hermannichris it will bring up his website. You would have to have him ship it to you, so if that's not a problem, I'd start talking to him via pm or email.

Sent from my LG-P769 using TortForum mobile app

He actually lives in New Jersey, so that isn't THAT far of a drive, if you're into that lol

Sent from my LG-P769 using TortForum mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.