COLD DARK ROOM

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
I'm having to carry a cat 😁 named Dilly room to room for food water litter box etc He's such a wuss.

Love the pic! Bet that's funny as heck....watching the zoo in action!

Came over to this side early this morning to meet my dumpster guy. Kerry will come over tonight and we'll give it heck over the weekend. I have it for 3 weeks.....Daughter coming over Mon to go through her stuff and my son will come over tomorrow or Sunday and we'll put his stuff in my truck to take to his house.
Bit by bit it all comes together....

I got a letter from the United Association-of Local #5 today that made me think of Len. They asked me to verify employment with a firm I was working for in 1996. ARE THEY FKM? They want dates!
In fact, the firm they are asking about bought the firm I was working for and I did not fit in so I left only a few months later so it can't have much financial impact..........I really dgaf....but my ex is getting half and I don't want her to be short......I'll talk to her and see if she remembers better than i do!

enjoy the day guys.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Dear Cathie,

I hope Dilly's okay if you have to carry him around! How old is he now?

Natrah
He's fine. It just takes him a while to get used to a yappy little creature like Mr. Fre. He's slowly coming around. He's afraid of bugs too. He comes and gets me to save him.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Love the pic! Bet that's funny as heck....watching the zoo in action!

Came over to this side early this morning to meet my dumpster guy. Kerry will come over tonight and we'll give it heck over the weekend. I have it for 3 weeks.....Daughter coming over Mon to go through her stuff and my son will come over tomorrow or Sunday and we'll put his stuff in my truck to take to his house.
Bit by bit it all comes together....

I got a letter from the United Association-of Local #5 today that made me think of Len. They asked me to verify employment with a firm I was working for in 1996. ARE THEY FKM? They want dates!
In fact, the firm they are asking about bought the firm I was working for and I did not fit in so I left only a few months later so it can't have much financial impact..........I really dgaf....but my ex is getting half and I don't want her to be short......I'll talk to her and see if she remembers better than i do!

enjoy the day guys.
They have to have that last little piece of paperwork from way back when, if it's the last thing they do right πŸ˜‰ I wish I didn't have all of it so I could say just go online and do it yourself 😜

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Dear Cathie,

How are Dilly and Razberri's teeth these days?

Natrah
My vets cleared them both. I still have to coax Razberri to chew stuff though. She's a wabbit for heaven's sake πŸ™ƒ she should be chewing my house down and she's working me half to death instead.πŸ˜‰ the only thing I could find that will satisfy her palate is a hard Timothy hay food bowl. She grinds it into powder. I have to clean that up too 😭 crazy rabbit 🐰

MaNaAk

Southend
My vets cleared them both. I still have to coax Razberri to chew stuff though. She's a wabbit for heaven's sake πŸ™ƒ she should be chewing my house down and she's working me half to death instead.πŸ˜‰ the only thing I could find that will satisfy her palate is a hard Timothy hay food bowl. She grinds it into powder. I have to clean that up too 😭 crazy rabbit 🐰
Good morning Cathie,

You're a very busy lady with all that you do. I shall pick dandelions for Jacky later.

Natrah

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
They have to have that last little piece of paperwork from way back when, if it's the last thing they do right πŸ˜‰ I wish I didn't have all of it so I could say just go online and do it yourself 😜
I will write a letter asking them why they failed to do the one thing they were tasked to do, while we built the nation. I would like them to be accountable for this failure. It's more of a pain than anything but I'll talk it over with Peg when they get home tomorrow before I draft the letter and copy my son.

He came over today and we moved 15K rnds and his safe. Whew...I took back a couple of items he had for the dumpster and tossed them in. Overall, this has been a difficult w/e as I wasn't quite as prepared to discard things as I had thought. Kerry is at Dulles picking up her son who just landed after going to Switzerland for a music festival last week. Pretty cool. My issues were more like....have you ever seen that film when the wife is throwing something away, with hubby hanging onto it for dear life....that's kinda how it COULD have looked in front of our dumpster yesterday morning. LOL. We got through it with laughter and pain....lol....I went downstairs and installed a laundry sink next to the washer/dryer. I bought the sink when I bought the house, never installed it of course but now that I'm selling....in it goes!

Sadly in a way, I decided that despite a lot of the stuff I not keeping being still good, it's going straight into the dumpster instead of a yard giveway(like a yard sale but free). It's just not the trouble to us.

I'm going to go take a shower, I'm pretty tired.

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Quiet in the CDR...

Today was "pressure-wash the roof" day. I was going to go back over to the Nook this evening but 2.5hrs on a roof, even a rancher roof was tough on the knee. It did well though. All the green is gone. The roof is only 8 yrs old. The kids are coming back this evening to get more of their stuff so it would be late before I left anyway so I texted Kerry to let her know that I'm staying tonight.

Leaving Friday to fly down to West Palm Beach for Easter w/e.
Ray, Rose is invited to Easter dinner with us in Boynton Beach ....and she can bring a guest. LOL
If your brave, you guys are always welcome when we go down. and Kerry is one heck of a cook!
We're going down to have Easter dinner with Dad. Our girl going to school down there has a beau for several months AND they are coming too, for us to meet him. You really don't want to miss the good fun I'm going to have with him......You have boys so you missed this fun!

I'm going out on the deck and give my knee a break this evening.

Enjoy the evening guys

Last edited:

MaNaAk

Southend
Good morning everyone!

Can anyone tell me whether a round lettuce is okay for Mediterranean Tortoises because my local Sainsbury's didn't have Romaine Lettuce yesterday. However Jacky does have kale so she can make a start on that.

MaNaAk

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Good morning everyone!

Can anyone tell me whether a round lettuce is okay for Mediterranean Tortoises because my local Sainsbury's didn't have Romaine Lettuce yesterday. However Jacky does have kale so she can make a start on that.

MaNaAk
Do you mean iceberg lettuce?
Iceberg lettuce won't hurt them but it has no nutritional value to it.

MaNaAk

Southend
Do you mean iceberg lettuce?
Iceberg lettuce won't hurt them but it has no nutritional value to it.
Dear Ray,

It's just a small round lettuce but anyway it was given with and dandelions and Jacky ate the whole lot. She had the same today but tomorrow I can go looking for Romaine Lettuce again. She is now getting back to her normal diet after hibernation and of course I cleared up today's mess🀣🐒!

Natrah

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
My sister had her 50th anniversary recently and did a vow renewal with her husband. So I decided to give her a yellow mini rose as a present. I finally had to order it online and ran across this company. They were the only site I could find that even offered them and it was a good price. Scan03282024164246_001.jpgPlus I had the pleasure of seeing the employees.