COLD DARK ROOM

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
Jess is out of surgery. She Is still very high risk for losing her arm but they were able to take a vein from her leg and put in the arm (left) to get a pulse. She will have an extensive reconstructive surgery in a few days if what they have done today doesn’t have complications. Surgeon stressed that this was a severe injury and would have a long road ahead if she is able to keep her arm.. please just keep praying.
I absolutely love that it’s positive thinking day. That’s my kind of day:)
I was delighted to see Positive Thinking Day among the choices for today.
And your news is a little more positive, thank goodness.
Let's hope the little positive steps continue. 1600014684192.png

Pastel Tortie

North Florida
For all of my friends here.. I really need you now. I need you to please come together and PRAY... My daughter Jessica was involved in an accident a few hours ago where she was shot. I don’t know a lot right now. The bullet entered her shoulder. They say the wound was very large with extensive tissue and nerve damage and they don’t know if they can save her arm. She is still in surgery and has been for a couple hours... I think the shooting was an accident amongst her friends but again, I don’t really know anything.. this must be every parents worst nightmare...
Thoughts and prayers are with you.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
For all of my friends here.. I really need you now. I need you to please come together and PRAY... My daughter Jessica was involved in an accident a few hours ago where she was shot. I don’t know a lot right now. The bullet entered her shoulder. They say the wound was very large with extensive tissue and nerve damage and they don’t know if they can save her arm. She is still in surgery and has been for a couple hours... I think the shooting was an accident amongst her friends but again, I don’t really know anything.. this must be every parents worst nightmare...
Oh man, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your daughter. I have added you to my church's prayer circle. Please keep us posted

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I haven't been around much lately, and I'm reading and responding in the order posts were written, so I apologize in advance for being behind the times

WHAT?!?!?!??? SHOT??? OMG! a mother's worst nightmare. This sounds just awful. I certainly hope it turns out better than expected. I'm adding my prayers to all those you're already getting, and I'm coming back to this thread daily for any new info you provide. Sheesh! Let's hope for the best!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Jess is out of surgery. She Is still very high risk for losing her arm but they were able to take a vein from her leg and put in the arm (left) to get a pulse. She will have an extensive reconstructive surgery in a few days if what they have done today doesn’t have complications. Surgeon stressed that this was a severe injury and would have a long road ahead if she is able to keep her arm.. please just keep praying.

And I certainly will not be forgetting Yvonne! She is in my prayers!
oh please. . . my puny broken arm and knee is nothing compared to what you and Jessica are going through. My worst hardship right now is boredom! Please save your prayers and thoughts for Jessica. With all of us concentrating or effort that way, HE's got to hear us!

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Oh my goodness! Thoughts, prayers and massive electronic hugs with you... xxx

I really hope she recovers quickly

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
I haven't been around much lately, and I'm reading and responding in the order posts were written, so I apologize in advance for being behind the times

WHAT?!?!?!??? SHOT??? OMG! a mother's worst nightmare. This sounds just awful. I certainly hope it turns out better than expected. I'm adding my prayers to all those you're already getting, and I'm coming back to this thread daily for any new info you provide. Sheesh! Let's hope for the best!
Yvonne! So pleased to see you around! You behave and do what you’re told so you recover quickly!

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey

omg!!! I am praying right now!!!
I am so sorry this happened
She will be ok ,we will pray together.
Keep a positive attitude and everything will work itself out...
Again I am so sorry but we are ALL here for you. ?????????

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
she loloks absolutely stunning!!!
You SHOULD be proud of her...
very pretty young lady... I remember when I was that age..... they hadn’t invented make up just yet and my hair was tied in a bone! ?
I remember those little apparatuses. I loved them buttt...my hair has a mind of its own. They would just fall out and I'd loose them. Hehehe.

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey

I will pray for you and Jessica until ....
Well....Until you tell me not to.?!
we are all sending good vibes to both of you as well .... speedy recovery

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I'm here and praying.

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Speedy recovery to Jessica. I hope there is no lasting damage. Thinking of you, Heather! <3

@Yvonne G and @Tidgy's Dad - get well soon, please.

This is unacceptable that so many of my favourite TFO/CDR people are having a difficult time. Healing vibes and virtual hugs to everyone

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster

My prayers are going up and won't stop. Every time I think of her and your family I'll pray. I believe in miracles.