COLD DARK ROOM

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England
Poor Yvonne has managed to break her wrist and a kneecap, so won't be with us for a bit. :confused:
It is obviously the fault of the Large Hadron Collider.
But I'm sending her all my very best wishes and hoping she recovers tout suite. :<3:
Oh no! Poor Yvonne! I hope she recovers quickly

Amron

Lancashire. England
So it wasn't the Leprechaun but The Large Hadron Collider who tricked me into eating all the ice cream. ??
Stop trying to put the blame on other creatures when you are just plain old greedy where Ice cream is concerned, mind you I don't blame you, I like the 2l tubs of black cherry ripple ice cream, delicious, now that I will not share

Amron

Lancashire. England
Poor Yvonne has managed to break her wrist and a kneecap, so won't be with us for a bit. :confused:
But I'm sending her all my very best wishes and hoping she recovers tout suite. :<3:
Rest and recover well Yvonne. Sending you hugs and kisses with best wishes xx

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I hope and pray that's not true. But if it is that she gets a helper. She'll try to do it herself otherwise.?????

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
oooooooo... what are you gonna call him?
Spot...
Spike...
Kitty....
Luther....
Jeraldine....
Daffnee.....???
What???? ?
His name is Arrow. I named him after a famous whale because he kept reminding me of an arrowhead. When I saw the name online for a whale named that because of his beautiful tail, it fit. He'll be 2 in May 2021.

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
I think I will start

Ok when I told you I wasn't gay. You assumed I was.
Now when I said my name was Opo.
You said you always wanted to call me Opo.
There's got to be clues in there. I will start studying your replies and figure you out. ?

now... I’ll answer....
Dear Opo,
IT WAS A JOKE that I assumed you were gay.. I never even thought about your preference not even once.
Now second, yes I like the name Opo very much . It is very different. Who wouldn’t want to be different?? But if it’s a trick ?....
(Or your mission!!!!) then good old Ray is fine too. But Opo was cooool.
When I refer to you around my house I always call you Rayopo.. lol.... I just didn’t tell YOU that... ??.
Heck.... come to think of it I call chubbs...
Chubbs the guru ! ?? NOW THATS FUNNY!!!
ok... that being said....
(Sorry Tidgy...I like Opo too much?)....
NOW... “CLUES”!!!!
Sorry for all of the confusion. Here I’ll send you some ....????????.

am I forgiven????.......
654DFECA-76F0-4889-AE37-E5197AF38679.png
how’bout now???? ??

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
I just wanted to share these photos of a European Magpie from my trail camera.

They’re corvids, members of the crow family, and we think of them as black and white. However, my trail camera has picked up the gorgeous iridescence
7000CFA1-B706-4BF7-B9A6-B7E8346BA586.jpeg04106135-40F1-49BC-B34F-E3C962A3FF9E.jpeg

Not my photo, but you need to see one from a normal angle
86420B68-9E3F-4219-91DF-BE5128888E72.jpeg

I know there are magpies in other countries that don’t look like ours. They’re still corvids, but were named by European settlers because their and white colours were reminiscent of these.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I have never tried corn syrup what is it even? Is it dairy or synthetic
If you live in the US it's in everything. Even catsup. I have to make food from scratch or eat something I'm allergic to. Even generic medications use corn starch. Corn oil etc etc etc. It sucks but on the other hand it just means I have to eat real home cooked food.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I just wanted to share these photos of a European Magpie from my trail camera.

They’re corvids, members of the crow family, and we think of them as black and white. However, my trail camera has picked up the gorgeous iridescence
View attachment 305936View attachment 305937

Not my photo, but you need to see one from a normal angle
View attachment 305938

I know there are magpies in other countries that don’t look like ours. They’re still corvids, but were named by European settlers because their and white colours were reminiscent of these.
I just love poor old crows. In Florida everytime I turned around one was getting mobbed by a bunch of birds. Are magpies done the same??

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
His name is Arrow. I named him after a famous whale because he kept reminding me of an arrowhead. When I saw the name online for a whale named that because of his beautiful tail, it fit. He'll be 2 in May 2021.
hearing that story..... he AND his name are absolutely stunning!!!! I love the whole (whale).. package! And two years??
Wonderful! See!.... I told you once before you were a great mom! ❤️??

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
I just love poor old crows. In Florida everytime I turned around one was getting mobbed by a bunch of birds. Are magpies done the same??
Like all the crows they are very intelligent.

When we get them in the rescue, they always seem to be plotting! They will mob you if you upset them

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
hearing that story..... he AND his name are absolutely stunning!!!! I love the whole (whale).. package! And two years??
Wonderful! See!.... I told you once before you were a great mom! ❤??
I hope so. He's my first fish. With my inexperience I'm always afraid I'll miss something. Thanks for the encouragement.?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster

When we get them in the rescue, they always seem to be plotting! They will mob you if you upset them
I hate to admit this but...if I ever had a chance to have a pet Crow it would be almost impossible for me to say no.

Golden Greek Tortoise 567

Colorado Springs,CO

We had a fat magpie fly into our fenced in yard a few weeks ago. It was so fat it couldn’t fly back out, the poor thing had to stay there for hours until it finally got out. I still delighted in its struggle though. ?

Amron

Lancashire. England
We
If you live in the US it's in everything. Even catsup. I have to make food from scratch or eat something I'm allergic to. Even generic medications use corn starch. Corn oil etc etc etc. It sucks but on the other hand it just means I have to eat real home cooked food.
Well your diet is so much healthier than mine