COLD DARK ROOM

EllieMay

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
Wax worms are great for the extra protein. Dragons see them as sugar candy and can get addicted to them. Which is why Affina gets them once a month.
I’m always sat in my kitchen.
one of the downers During lockdown is fact I’mon me own. So no visitors. I just talk to me dragon and now tort. I swear I’m loosing my marbles ?

I think I’d rather talk to my critters instead of my visitors... the only problem with that (which is not really MY problem) is that everyone else thinks I’m losing my marbles ?

Mystic_Queen (Llaria)

England,
I think I’d rather talk to my critters instead of my visitors... the only problem with that (which is not really MY problem) is that everyone else thinks I’m losing my marbles ?
Lmao. Yep I’m with you on that one.
kinda funny how the street tell me I need a man. I’m like errr hell no. Why do I need a man when I have my reptiles ?. I just get a funny look ??

Mystic_Queen (Llaria)

England,
What’s a niknack? I always thought it was the equivalent of a what-not here..? but we want to make sure our little bar is stocked for every need so do tell;-)
These are nic nacs I’m not sure if it’s fries or chips you call them. I think it’s potato chips?

Attachments

• 1621DE1B-B371-4296-AE3D-119FB01A3251.jpeg
    1621DE1B-B371-4296-AE3D-119FB01A3251.jpeg
    45.4 KB · Views: 0

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
If your county has to deal with a hurricane this year, the locations and/or nature of the shelters will probably be different than usual (due to COVID). That kind of planning is done at a county level. If you're curious about what to expect, take advantage of the current "lull" (or dull roar, take your pick) and contact county emergency management. Let them know you're trying to do some pre-planning and want to make sure you know what you and your household (Opo included) need to do if there's a hurricane threat locally this season.
The location was at the high school less than a mile from me. But I will check to make sure. Thank you?

Pastel Tortie

North Florida
Oh, They are absolutely gorgeous as well. I wonder if Phoenix will grow as big as yours and Mystic-Queens? As Phoenix is quite small compared to yours.
Phoenix is around a year old, right? So he still has some growing to do.

I don't remember where I read it, but somewhere I read that male beardies tend to be longer, but the females are more heavily bodied.

Pastel Tortie

North Florida
These are nic nacs I’m not sure if it’s fries or chips you call them. I think it’s potato chips?
What the Brits call chips (as in fish and chips), we Americans call fries (think steak fries).
What the Brits call crisps, we Americans call potato chips.