COLD DARK ROOM

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
Can we have wine with the cheese?
Welcome to the CDR.

Pull up an armadillo and Montgomery will be around to offer you a beverage of your choice, as long it is of the soft variety. For the hard stuff you will need to order from the One Legged Pirate or Heather .

If you see a snow leopard don't worry she only eats carrots. Poke a jelly fish if you need a little bit of light. There are knitted gloves, scarves and underwear in corner 7 knitted by the Wool Spider (if she exits) and watch out for the hedghogs. If you stand on one it will be very painful.

We are a bunch of international people who have become friends and like to gossip about everything under the sun, snow, sleet, frost, fog, rain, thunder, you name it and we are talking about it or have already talked about it.

I am Carol from Cape Town South Africa.

Just join in and have fun :D?

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
What the Brits call chips (as in fish and chips), we Americans call fries (think steak fries).
What the Brits call crisps, we Americans call potato chips.
We just call them chips here. For fries as well. so sometimes we have to explain which one we actually mean. LOL

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
He will grow. But he won’t be as big as my girl. The males are smaller than the females. Yours is only a year old? Still got a couple of years of growing to do. Affina is 8 in December. She is fully grown. Males tend to be smaller and thinner in the face. Affina is just a fatty ?
Okay cool. Good to know.

Mystic_Queen (Llaria)

England,
Well all caught up again and it is home time for me again. Stop at the shop for supper and then home to do chores and get the worms and roaches all set up.

Chat either later or tomorrow. Depends on how it goes.
Well good luck. I’ll better sort myself some food out. But don’t know if I can be bothered ?.
take it easy and take care. And chat when ever your on again. ?

Mystic_Queen (Llaria)

England,
I used to have a beardie when I was 15, he died a while ago ?. I’ve thought about bringing another in the house, husband would never allow it. With 2 dogs, 1 cat, 6 horses, 2 torts, 18 cows, 5 pigs, and 4 donkeys why would he? We have quite a farm.
Wowzer ?

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Well all caught up again and it is home time for me again. Stop at the shop for supper and then home to do chores and get the worms and roaches all set up.

Chat either later or tomorrow. Depends on how it goes.
You said you’d post a picture ... you better not forget us!!!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
I used to have a beardie when I was 15, he died a while ago ?. I’ve thought about bringing another in the house, husband would never allow it. With 2 dogs, 1 cat, 6 horses, 2 torts, 18 cows, 5 pigs, and 4 donkeys why would he? We have quite a farm.

Horses cows pigs and donkeys don’t count because they are outside!!!! (I think???) lol... sometimes it’s debatable here.. I had a miniature horse walk into the mud room on a concrete floor one time... THAT WAS A DISASTER! All 4 hooves went in different directions and the poor thing couldn’t keep her feet from sliding out from under neath her...?