Chicago

EllieMay

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Texas

Pastel Tortie

North Florida
Why yes.. if I remember correctly all or mostly back with a very toothy smile;-)... she posted a picture here a little while back.. I can’t remember her screen name or I would tag her to ask...
We're talking about the artist, right? @Bambam1989 ... I could see there being a Remnant of a Grimm reference in naming a black dog with a toothy smile... ;)

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
I do have a way of speaking that isn’t like most.. not sure if it’s Texan or not though ? it’s probably “throwed off” raising... still, what did I say that your asking me about? Gettin my google on?? It means I have to look it up on the internet because I don’t know what she’s talking about... lol
No, not google...Texacan...I have spent a good amount of time delivering or picking up in Texass Frankly I love it...
Happy Tuesday all! Hope it’s a glorious day every where... looks like it’s gonna be a nice one here..

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
That’s one set of jaws that I don’t want near my little piggies:)

So sad that people will just pick something up, haul it across country and then throw it out ?
My sister has had one for years...she outta post some pix and tell us about that turtle