COLD DARK ROOM

Lyn W

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK
Gone midnight again,:( I decided I was going to try to be in bed before that on a school night but not doing very well.
So I'd better go and get myself organised.
So nos da Adam
Happy Monday to you!
Take care and not see you soon.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Gone midnight again,:( I decided I was going to try to be in bed before that on a school night but not doing very well.
So nos da Adam
Happy Monday to you!
Not see you, too, I hope.
Nos da, Lyn.
Have a good day tomorrow.(today).:)

Marinated mamma

South east uk
Lola sat for a while watching youtube videos of other torts the other day until he got bored and wandered off.
Was trying to see if torts will watch videos in the same way they have discovered bearded dragons do.
They put them in a cage with food outside it and it was only when they watched a video of another BD sliding open the gate that they learned to do the same - can't remember the name of the prog.
Impressive! How can we test this with the torts? Must find interesting video of tortoises doing something other than mating on YouTube!

Marinated mamma

South east uk
So nos da Adam
Happy Monday to you!
Nun night chick! I'm having an awake night tonight so I've sorted out my wardrobe and thinking if the tiredness doesn't kick in soon going to clear out under the bed! This happens to me every so often I think I've mentioned it before I dunno why just overactive mind I think! Books normally help but nope not tonight!

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Nun night chick! I'm having an awake night tonight so I've sorted out my wardrobe and thinking if the tiredness doesn't kick in soon going to clear out under the bed! This happens to me every so often I think I've mentioned it before I dunno why just overactive mind I think! Books normally help but nope not tonight!
Sleep is for tortoises.