COLD DARK ROOM

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England
Just like a faster version of tort territorial behaviour!
I feel like I should be ringing a bell to end the round?
I hope you have a good day with the family and that the poorly pigeon get better.
I abree. It very much reminds me of Joe at his hormonal worst!

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Good morning/afternoon all.
We are having another lovely day and it's quite warm in the garden here.
Lola's not interest though.
I'm popping to the shop so will see you later.
TTFN and hope you have a good Good Friday.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Did you allow the cut to scab over?
I usually pick up the ones that fall off. But I am going to leave them and see how they grow.
They were already scabbed over when I got them. My other is still growing so I'm going to try a couple of pads from it and see what happens. I don't think I'll have to let them scab over since it will be the flat side.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Same here with cool weather. Opo is not coming out of the night box yet.
All this cold weather is probably more normal than all the warm years we've had. I keep wondering if it has to do with the world shutting down for a year. They did say the canals of Venice became clear and you could see the fish swimming.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Good evenooning all. It’s bern pretty chilly here today, but it stayed dry so the planned barbecue with son and his girlfriend went off without a hitch ?

Because it’s Good Friday, I baked Hot Cross Buns. This is half the batch... the other half was eaten ?View attachment 322326
They look so good. I've never tried to bake them.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
They were already scabbed over when I got them. My other is still growing so I'm going to try a couple of pads from it and see what happens. I don't think I'll have to let them scab over since it will be the flat side.
Correct, I have to keep a eye on my flat pads for any growth before Opo gets to it.?

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
All this cold weather is probably more normal than all the warm years we've had. I keep wondering if it has to do with the world shutting down for a year. They did say the canals of Venice became clear and you could see the fish swimming.
Same with the Himalaya mountains. The pollution cleared from not as many vehicles on the road. People in India could start seeing the mountain range again.