COLD DARK ROOM

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Smokey had a pretty good time in the doll room on your last visit, Maggs. I went in there to make up the bed and dolls all around the room were rearranged or knocked off shelves. Nothing broken. . . I thought his 'explorations ' were pretty cute.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Rain, rain rain and more rain ????? and very windy today. Temps are going to drop tomorrow....way low.

Sooo rain = project time.

I decided to build an upside down woodpecker suet cake feeder. The suet cake hangs under a housing roof area, allegedly making it much more difficult for grackles, crows & other birds to feed. Nuthatches, flickers and woodpeckers seem to enjoy.
Love emoji for the suet not the rain.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Merry Christmas Carol. I hope Santa is good to you and you have a lovely day in spite of Covid!
We had a lovely day thank you. Actually for the first time I actually enjoyed eating. Since I got covid my appetite went and I was just not interested in food at all. But today I was actually hungry. Which for me was a good sign. I am feeling better day by day. So a great day all in all. ?

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Very nice.... no fancy scenes here. Wifey is putting the finishing touches on something new, a twist to the evening if I say. It’s about to go in the oven now where it will rise & who knows!

ps - rolled pastry, stuffed with spinach & cream cheese, parmesan, mozzarella, & cheddar!

View attachment 313857
Ooohhh so how did it come out. Looks divine.