COLD DARK ROOM

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Phoenix
BTW...my IROC has a male personality. I like men a lot, just now as an old crone, I realize I really don't 'need' a man, but I like men better than women...

My truck is named Dirty Harry because it is never washed, full of dog and horse hair, and definitely has a male persona. What year is your car? I have been reading about them.

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
Hmmm.
Happy Unbirthday is better, methinks.
No way. Birthdays are only one time a year and your mother went through hell. And birthdays are any time and it doesn’t acknowledge the wonderful work your mother put into giving birth to you. I think we should all celebrate our birthdays by paying homage to our mothers.

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
No way. Birthdays are only one time a year and your mother went through hell. And birthdays are any time and it doesn’t acknowledge the wonderful work your mother put into giving birth to you. I think we should all celebrate our birthdays by paying homage to our mothers.
Oops unbirthdays. Danged auto correct strikes again. SPORK

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
If you didn’t grow up with the Magic Roundabout as children’s tv in 1960s Britain, you wouldn’t :D (Adam and I are very similar in age)

Left to right: Dougal, Florence, Zebedee, Brian and Ermintrude.
View attachment 305161

It was narrated by Eric Thompson. His daughters Emma (got an Oscar for best actress in Howards End, played Professor Trelawney in Harry Potter) and Sophie are well known actresses now.
Here is Eric Thompson in Doctor Who as Viscount Gaston de Leran.
1599145370184.png
And Mr McHenry from the Magic Roundabout
1599145449097.png

Golden Greek Tortoise 567

Colorado Springs,CO
Looks around ?
Hello, we’ve never met but ? ?. I’m Golden Greek Tortoise 567, golden or greek for short I don’t care. I probably have the longest name of any member. No one knows my real name I’m the mysterious member of the CDR family. Only one person does but she’s sworn to secrecy ?. Ive heard lots of people here talk about you, so I’m glad we’ve finally met ?.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Morning/Day all....

for old timers, or folks who have read this entire thread, you MIGHT recall that last year a friend and I kayaked out into Baltimore’s Inner Harbor to greet their Tall Ship “The Pride of Baltimore II” as she arrived back into home port following a long Summer of cruising. I took some great pix. A few have been used in promos from the Pride Staff.

Just yesterday the online PADDLING.com publication was published and lo n behold one of my photos was used in one of their articles regarding navigation.

The Pride of Baltimore II - Inner Harbor - Maryland
View attachment 305177
I am not at all surprised! I’m sure that your photos carry an exponential impact!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
????? And I have caught all up again. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I want more back and forth banter. And nobody has given any clues to their missions yet. Well except for Cathie - But I haven't figured hers out yet. I am a bit slow when it comes to clues.

Oh Dark Lord dare I ask for clarification on a rule per chance?

If I had to guess without seeing any clues on peoples missions based on what they like or who they are - these are a few guesses I would make:

@JoesMum - To post a postcard everyday
@EllieMay - to post a pic/video or mention any one of her animals or maybe just her dogs.
@Pastel Tortie - To post or say something pertaining to grammer , spelling, english etc.
@maggie3fan - To insult @Chubbs the tegu s (Jason)
@Chefdenoel10 - To see how many points you can loose or gain
@Golden Greek Tortoise 567 - To see if you can guese if you are going to loose a point or not
@Cathie G - to post things about ducks or sitting ones
@Lokkje - To see how many times and or how quickly you can get the work SPORK used in sentences by everyone
@ZEROPILOT - To see if you can post at least one post in the CDR every day
@Yvonne G - To see how many laps you can get in every morning and then come a report it to the CDR.
@Lyn W - To see if you can post a good pun everyday in the CDR
@CarolM - To see if you can - oh wait that is me, and for me to know and you lot to find out. ?

Have an awesome day and may the odds be with you on your mission.
You forgot Maro2bear's kayaking and pictures!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
So much news this a.m. from all the CDR'ers. And Noel too!

As you know, I mistakenly thought my 10 laps around the pasture equaled a mile, but recently found out it's only a half mile. So today, I was able to increase it from 10 to 12! Tomorrow the moon!!!