COLD DARK ROOM

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Palm Bay Fl
Nagh. Too early to stop, I’m sure you have plenty of Autumn flowers that they’ll feed on. They know when to go. Amount of daylight, cooling temps, less of the high-nectar plants.
We always took the feeders down around the end of September in northern Michigan.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Morning/Day all....

for old timers, or folks who have read this entire thread, you MIGHT recall that last year a friend and I kayaked out into Baltimore’s Inner Harbor to greet their Tall Ship “The Pride of Baltimore II” as she arrived back into home port following a long Summer of cruising. I took some great pix. A few have been used in promos from the Pride Staff.

Just yesterday the online PADDLING.com publication was published and lo n behold one of my photos was used in one of their articles regarding navigation.

The Pride of Baltimore II - Inner Harbor - Maryland
01427261-C0E4-4666-8C4D-95C328ABB57C.jpeg

Golden Greek Tortoise 567

Colorado Springs,CO
????? And I have caught all up again. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I want more back and forth banter. And nobody has given any clues to their missions yet. Well except for Cathie - But I haven't figured hers out yet. I am a bit slow when it comes to clues.

Oh Dark Lord dare I ask for clarification on a rule per chance?

If I had to guess without seeing any clues on peoples missions based on what they like or who they are - these are a few guesses I would make:

@JoesMum - To post a postcard everyday
@EllieMay - to post a pic/video or mention any one of her animals or maybe just her dogs.
@Pastel Tortie - To post or say something pertaining to grammer , spelling, english etc.
@maggie3fan - To insult @Chubbs the tegu s (Jason)
@Chefdenoel10 - To see how many points you can loose or gain
@Golden Greek Tortoise 567 - To see if you can guese if you are going to loose a point or not
@Cathie G - to post things about ducks or sitting ones
@Lokkje - To see how many times and or how quickly you can get the work SPORK used in sentences by everyone
@ZEROPILOT - To see if you can post at least one post in the CDR every day
@Yvonne G - To see how many laps you can get in every morning and then come a report it to the CDR.
@Lyn W - To see if you can post a good pun everyday in the CDR
@CarolM - To see if you can - oh wait that is me, and for me to know and you lot to find out. ?

Have an awesome day and may the odds be with you on your mission.
Oh no Carol, let‘s hope Adam doesn’t see this ???

Pastel Tortie

North Florida
Morning/Day all....

for old timers, or folks who have read this entire thread, you MIGHT recall that last year a friend and I kayaked out into Baltimore’s Inner Harbor to greet their Tall Ship “The Pride of Baltimore II” as she arrived back into home port following a long Summer of cruising. I took some great pix. A few have been used in promos from the Pride Staff.

Just yesterday the online PADDLING.com publication was published and lo n behold one of my photos was used in one of their articles regarding navigation.

View attachment 305177
@Maro2Bear Your photos are certainly worthy of professional publication! I don't actually say it often, but I thoroughly all of the photos you post.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
@Maro2Bear Your photos are certainly worthy of professional publication! I don't actually say it often, but I thoroughly all of the photos you post.

Thanks...not too bad - old camera, weather & I’m in a kayak, holding my paddle in one hand, camera in another.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Morning/Day all....

View attachment 305177
Well done, You see, it isn't only us who think you take good photos.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Not the IROC????? No men allowed in the IROC!!! Not even if they were buyin’!!
???
BTW...my IROC has a male personality. I like men a lot, just now as an old crone, I realize I really don't 'need' a man, but I like men better than women...
Wild child is the 2nd photo (at least I think it is)
The new male, ZIP is the 1st for sure.
I only see Wild Child every couple of days. There are 4 females in there and they stay mostly hidden.
I check on my tortoises often thru out the day. Then they take themselves off to bed and I lock them in. How can you not see them almost hourly? Maybe I'm just acdc about locking them in at night, because that's how I was taught by Y...hey sis, anything from Chubbs?

Golden Greek Tortoise 567

Colorado Springs,CO
Some of were hard core and have had life take over for a while. We keep coming back though. I have made some good friends in the CDR who I am now in touch with outside it too :) We just look like irregular visitors to the newbies. :)
Before you came back Carol talked about you a lot, so I knew you were hard core ?.