COLD DARK ROOM

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
Good morning all! I like all the activity goin on in here.... skin-works, mental health, farming at its best, and general discussion... Y’all are my therapy too;-) ( but I’m not writing any checks !) @Maro2Bear I did locate a cluster of mistletoe with some berries still that I believe I can get down... I have to take my dog in for therapy Friday morning so I will try to get it down tomorrow so I can get it by the post office Friday... it’s a solid plan;-)
My garden is just getting started but the cucumbers and watermelons are looking great. The strawberries are super slow but it looks like I have a bunch of them coming up now. I put together a tiny green house and have moved a few of my tropical out.. the chameleon has been getting to go hang out in it daily. Yesterday I found a tree frog visiting with him. I worry for his food. I can’t buy crickets or super worms right now and he won’t eat the pelleted food. I had to go catch crickets and dig super worms yesterday.. they say that you aren’t suppose to give them wild caught bugs due to an unexposed immune system.... it’s either these or starvation ?
Oh dear. I would think that wild would be more nutritious.

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Good morning all! I like all the activity goin on in here.... skin-works, mental health, farming at its best, and general discussion... Y’all are my therapy too;-) ( but I’m not writing any checks !) @Maro2Bear I did locate a cluster of mistletoe with some berries still that I believe I can get down... I have to take my dog in for therapy Friday morning so I will try to get it down tomorrow so I can get it by the post office Friday... it’s a solid plan;-)
My garden is just getting started but the cucumbers and watermelons are looking great. The strawberries are super slow but it looks like I have a bunch of them coming up now. I put together a tiny green house and have moved a few of my tropical out.. the chameleon has been getting to go hang out in it daily. Yesterday I found a tree frog visiting with him. I worry for his food. I can’t buy crickets or super worms right now and he won’t eat the pelleted food. I had to go catch crickets and dig super worms yesterday.. they say that you aren’t suppose to give them wild caught bugs due to an unexposed immune system.... it’s either these or starvation ?
I need therapy after i come in here

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Are super worms what I call a night crawler?

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Good Morning Everyone.

It is Wednesday and thank goodness April fools day is over. I never celebrate or try and trick anyone anymore. When Stephen and I were first trying to get pregnant, on April fools I phoned my mother-in-law and told that I was pregnant. She got so so so excited and I felt absolutely terrible when I had to tell her April fools. That I have never played a trick on anybody ever again.

Did any of you play any tricks on anybody?

Enjoy your hump day.

View attachment 289491

View attachment 289492
Lol. I just realised that it isn't Wednesday.?‍♀️

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
That’s almost a sin!!!! Although, I have to admit @Cathie G that I have never tried a dandelion blossom or even the leaves... I have never even seen them in the stores;-)
I put Opo's dandelion leaves in my salad. I like them. The Latin market near me used to sell them. The last 4 months they have been out. Guess I will grow my own.