COLD DARK ROOM

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ottawa, Ontario
Ok. Installed the brandy NEW disposal, but....nope, didnt work. :-(

Ok...has to be electrical issue. Removed switch plate, removed the switch, installed a brandy new switch AND voila! Motor turned on. I guess the internal bits in the on/off switch broke. So, now I can put the disposal all back in. We’re going to keep the new disposal installed.

The offending switch now replaced.

View attachment 279286

Glad all that brandy helped. [emoji6]

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
I feel that I have thoroughly been educated by all of you and the wide variety of subjects that you have covered in the past few hours. ..
So ..... Well done [emoji4]... I haven’t accomplished anything even remotely as interesting today so I’m going to have a vodka & cranberry and live vicariously through you. Early to bed, early to rise :)

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
I feel that I have thoroughly been educated by all of you and the wide variety of subjects that you have covered in the past few hours. ..
So ..... Well done [emoji4]... I haven’t accomplished anything even remotely as interesting today so I’m going to have a vodka & cranberry and live vicariously through you. Early to bed, early to rise :)

Enjoy...

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
It was a do nothing day for me too. I heated up a frozen dinner for lunch then sat around working puzzles on the Kindle. Well, earlier in the day I did manage to put one load of dirty clothes into the washer and turn it on. Now I have to remember to take the clean clothes out and put them into the drier. Woe is me. Such a lot of work!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
It was a do nothing day for me too. I heated up a frozen dinner for lunch then sat around working puzzles on the Kindle. Well, earlier in the day I did manage to put one load of dirty clothes into the washer and turn it on. Now I have to remember to take the clean clothes out and put them into the drier. Woe is me. Such a lot of work!

Don’t forget to put your clothes in the drier:)

G’night!

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario

Mark’s brandy, Heather’s vodka & cranberry. Glad to hear the One-legged Pirate has resumed his rounds properly. I decided to drink less wine. So it’s whisky on the rocks for me.

Bébert81

Toulouse, France
It was peaceful until this happened :D

It’s noisy! A French bride and groom being given a traditional send off with car horns blaring, motorbikes being revved and young men hanging out of car windows. There were many more cars after I stopped filming
Sorry this not traditional ! :(
We are just used to honk with our cars.
In this case they rent some luxious cars to seems richs & to attract attention. Honnestly I don't really like that at all. :p

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Good mornooning all.

Just occasionally the TFO has a wobble and becomes unavailable. Here in the CDR, we have set up a private Facebook Group to see us through at these times. (Needless to say, since it was setup TFO hasn’t crashed for long enough to need it!)

CDR members can request to join the group by following this link (you will be asked for your posting name on this forum)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/785037581863143/?ref=share

TFO also has an official Facebook group that you can join
https://www.facebook.com/groups/tortoiseforum/?ref=share