COLD DARK ROOM

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Palm Bay Fl
This time tomorrow morning we will be loading 15 kayaks onboard a small ferry enroute Smith Island for three days of kayaking.
Weather is looking pretty good. Scattered thundershowers, temps in mid-80’s.

View attachment 277669
Here is my answer. Again asking questions that are already answered. I need to make a schedule to try and keep up.LOL

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Here is my answer. Again asking questions that are already answered. I need to make a schedule to try and keep up.LOL
I always make it a point to answer at least one post AFTER I've read all the posts and gotten caught up. Then the next time I open the Forum and CDR I go back to my last post and start reading the posts from there. That last post is my place marker, if you will.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Well 2 brandies later and i'm still wide awake!
They were very nice though!!;)
I think I must be on US time.
Maybe looking at a screen and typing before trying to sleep isn't the most sensible thing to do, so I'm going back to bed while it's still dark to try again.
So Nos Da - see you later!

DE42

Tired. Rode 4 hours in the car, husband drove. Coming back home from a 2 day visit with his sweet mom in east Texas. I hate the drive. Glad to come back to a happy tortoise and blind old dog who love me so much. I do need some kind of mood pick me up over the next few days.
Don't expect a down fall. Expect to keep feeling good while you find something other than yourself to focus on. You can do it.
Thanks I will try my best :)

DE42

Hi Dan all good with me - just can't sleep which is why I'm up at 3.30 a.m. :mad:
I have been to bed but came down to see if a brandy will help me feel sleepy.....usually works!
Everyone else seems OK and busy.
How are you?
I'm doing well. Back home and playing with the puppies. Well puppy in my two dogs LOL. Hope you can get some sleep and sleep well soon!

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
I always make it a point to answer at least one post AFTER I've read all the posts and gotten caught up. Then the next time I open the Forum and CDR I go back to my last post and start reading the posts from there. That last post is my place marker, if you will.

Me too!

Ben02

Brighton, Southcoast, UK

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England

Ben02

Brighton, Southcoast, UK
Ingenious. Everyone else’s end up in landfill though☹️
Yes it’s not good. Unfortunately we can’t reuse the plastic lids which is annoying but the capsules have a bigger impact when they are thrown away. One guy bought 25 capsules from us and he gave us 5 stars. He said he paints miniature models and he uses the capsules to put paint in.:)