COLD DARK ROOM

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
I would prefer to have both of them:

Galapagos-giant-tortoise-Megan-Sligsby-small.jpg
Pretty soon you will have two of them, then you just need the horse.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Was there an ocean ( a million years ago ) where the cliff is ? Looks like that. Stunning pics btw. Nature is so beautiful.

No oceans that I know of. this area is considered the Ozark mountain area. The roads are so steep and winding that my ears were popping the whole way. I am a huge fan of nature and the historical balance of such. I have thoroughly enjoyed myself!
We came to an area near here a few years back at the time when the Elk were migrating down the mountains. The herds were huge and I was able to get so close for some an amazing pics. It was stunning and the vast size of the herds was unforgettable.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
I've been wanting to get a FitBit, however, I don't have a smart phone and don't know if the FitBit works without a smart phone.

FitBits work w/o a smart phone. I have an iPad and it connects nicely to that. You can use it standalone too, but the fitbit app displays things nicer, daily, weekly, monthy...etc.

Billna the 2

Smoaks sc
Well What can we say!! The snow leopard has taken all the carrots, so we need to replenish those, There are new ghost shrimp in the CDR. The meerkats have been too quiet and I worry what they are up too. Which is always no good. We need to restock the CDR bar and have a talking to the leprechaun again. As he drank all the hard liquor over the weekend. Silly and Willy are eating all the fish and will also need some more soon.

I could not find Montgomery this morning, so have not had any tea yet. But on a good note it is Monday (Well good for Lena, not so much me - I hate Mondays:D).

Whats new for you?
Dang you have so much to do that my head hurts lol, with me I'm about to feed the babes (Torts) and go to sleep I had to do night shift.