COLD DARK ROOM

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Happy Friday all. Another mid-90’s hot hot day forecast. Sweltering heat. I had Sully out for a long long walk all about the garden. Plenty of eating and nibbling stops, plenty of bull dozing, but enjoyed the sprinkler thst I had cooling us both down. Might have to do the same today.

Don’t forget to watch tonight

CEF3129A-7097-4462-83F4-0D076789851B.jpeg

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
thursday16-736x510.jpg

Hey friends. Wishing y`all a beautiful Thursday.
I have so much to tell but sooo short time. Torts are happy in their new enclosure indoor & outdoors. They slept only one night in their new indoor enclosure and found their way back in their night box ( yesterday they had been outside the first day this summer too ). It is a little surprise that they walked in their night box where they only slept one night. Amazing little dinosaurs !
A few pics:
New indoor enclosure.View attachment 275500

Nightbox ( indoors )

View attachment 275501

outdoor enclosure:
View attachment 275504

View attachment 275505

the tortoise "walk" . They can go indoor our outdoor by themselves.

View attachment 275506

Happy dinosaurs for you!!!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
His is the only one I have really got. View attachment 275518

Adorable! I hope your allergies subside. My daughter has a cat that I got for her 9 years ago and she does fine with it. However, she can’t get near the outside cat without having major reactions.. it’s very strange

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
From the “It’s Always Something” department......bathroom call at 0300 revealed a leaking toilet flusher gizmo. A quick disconnect at 0315, but looks like we are off for a replacement valve this morning. But, YouTube to the rescue helps prevent common errors. Anymore before I do a fix on anything I watch a YouTube “how to” video first.

Ray’s tap and Yvonne’s remote issue (and pump) fall into this category of “It’s Always Something” - as do lost passports, being hit by recycle bin lids, hit by cars, etc.

DE42

Adorable! I hope your allergies subside. My daughter has a cat that I got for her 9 years ago and she does fine with it. However, she can’t get near the outside cat without having major reactions.. it’s very strange
I have read that some cats are a lot better than others for people that are allergic. There is a Siberian cat that supposed to be really good.
Unfortunately your short-haired domestic like mine is are not on that list is hypoallergenic cats.