COLD DARK ROOM

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ottawa, Ontario
Lots of different inserts and until this the exercises and not wearing flat shoes helped a lot. but I can't hop in heels!!
I think they would try steroid jabs into the heel before surgery and that sounds unpleasant enough!

I must look into all that. A hereditary issue :((

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Hope everyone is having a good Weds!
I'm going stir crazy here!!
I'm even nervous about going out in the garden at the moment while I'm here on my own in case I fall or can't get back in.
There are couple of small steps I would have to manoeuver and I'm not sure my left foot could take the pain of hopping up and down them.
Thank goodness for the internet!

Surfing is the best activity for you at the moment. It’ll be over soon, Lyn! Hang in there.

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Cold, about 5 or 6 inches of snow on the ground. We sorted through about 30 or pictures in frames that we never unwrapped from our last move. Removing pix, stacking frames. I’m about to put a box of 25 “good” picture frames on Craigs list.

Ok, true confessions. wifey was doing most of the unwrapping and sorting, and I was working on our new bowl.

Bottom is pretty much done, it’s now been flipped around to enable the the removal of the inside wood.

View attachment 265431
Flipped Around

View attachment 265432
Nibbling Away

View attachment 265433
Internal Grain Looking Nice

Coming along nicely!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I've been recapturing my youth by watching obscure cable channels that show old, OLD TV shows. Are any of you old enough to remember Clayton Moore as the Lone Ranger? At the time, I never gave it a thought about this hero going around the old west, wearing a light blue 'outfit,' two six guns, a mask and only shooting guns out of people's hands, never actually drawing any blood on the person's personage. But now that I'm older and more seasoned, those shows are almost ridiculous! and so corny.

Another one I'm watching is the Roy Roger show. I just LOVE their theme song. Roy and Dale sing "Happy Trails" and they harmonize. That song gets stuck in my head for hours after I turn off the TV. That show is not quite as corny as the Lone Ranger. Both of them are entertaining and I thoroughly enjoy them.

In the olden days, when the Perry Mason show first aired, the cars they drove were amazing! They must be twice the length of today's cars.

I couldn't find a picture online that does it justice. It looks WAY longer on the TV show:

lincoln.jpg

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
I've been recapturing my youth by watching obscure cable channels that show old, OLD TV shows. Are any of you old enough to remember Clayton Moore as the Lone Ranger? At the time, I never gave it a thought about this hero going around the old west, wearing a light blue 'outfit,' two six guns, a mask and only shooting guns out of people's hands, never actually drawing any blood on the person's personage. But now that I'm older and more seasoned, those shows are almost ridiculous! and so corny.

Another one I'm watching is the Roy Roger show. I just LOVE their theme song. Roy and Dale sing "Happy Trails" and they harmonize. That song gets stuck in my head for hours after I turn off the TV. That show is not quite as corny as the Lone Ranger. Both of them are entertaining and I thoroughly enjoy them.

In the olden days, when the Perry Mason show first aired, the cars they drove were amazing! They must be twice the length of today's cars.

I couldn't find a picture online that does it justice. It looks WAY longer on the TV show:

View attachment 265448

Is that all in the back for the luggage?? [emoji50]

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas

View attachment 265448

I used to watch Roy Rogers with my grandma when I was very small! It was her favorite! She would have been 86 now.

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Well I have finally caught up. Lots going on, in the CDR of late. Snow, glamping, road trips, new redfoots (or potentially new redfoots). So much fun and games. I have been busy with auditors, we have them here for this week and probably next week as well.

And yesterday was my husbands and My anniversary. 25years. I know there are lots of you with many more years, however I am quite proud of the fact that we are still together and happy. Other than that, i have been watching my favorite program (Star Trek voyager) I am still on season 6 so only one more season to go and then on to the next star trek series. It helps with getting my mind to switch off from my work.

anyway going to be leaving the office shortly so will chat later.

Good to not see you carol [emoji41]

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Hope everyone is having a good Weds!
I'm going stir crazy here!!
I'm even nervous about going out in the garden at the moment while I'm here on my own in case I fall or can't get back in.
There are couple of small steps I would have to manoeuver and I'm not sure my left foot could take the pain of hopping up and down them.
Thank goodness for the internet!

Happy Wednesday Lyn!
I feel your pain!
I skinned my knee on Shelly’s wall because I still can’t see straight [emoji12][emoji851][emoji849]