COLD DARK ROOM

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
So are you saying that my computer (not a smart phone, but an actual desk top computer that is connected to WiFi) uses cell towers? Because I can't see pictures unless someone quotes the picture post in their answer (or unless I moderate 'edit' them)
On a computer i would just log out of the forum and back in again that should basically reboot it. But I could be wrong about the pics on computers. I do know it works on my phone app sometimes. But not always

DE42

Hey, another issue I have is sometimes when I try to quote someone I'll hit the quote button but when the reply window comes up the quoted text is not there.
So are you saying that my computer (not a smart phone, but an actual desk top computer that is connected to WiFi) uses cell towers? Because I can't see pictures unless someone quotes the picture post in their answer (or unless I moderate 'edit' them)

DE42

O how exciting! Will it be a hatchling or mature. Doesn't this kind get more vibrant as they mature?
The ones I'm looking at are a year old.
They seem to have some variation in adult coloring but in general it looks as though the heads it brighter and the shells darker as they age. Some have spots on the shell and some are almost sold black.
Screenshot_20180510-213730.jpeg

I'm reading as much as I can now.

Here is one article.
http://www.reptilesmagazine.com/Turtle-Tortoise-Species/Yellow-Margined-Box-Turtles/

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Hope everyone sorts out their technological issues. Technology is wonderful when its working but it hurts my head:confused:
I have wi fi but there's nothing Smart in my house yet. My mobile is about 6 years old and won't be replaced until it gives up the ghost.
Anyway time to say Nos da and try to get some sleep so I'll see all you lovely people tomorrow.
Night night, sleep well and have a good Friday.
Night night. Sleep tight and sweet dreams.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Good afternoon to one and all.
Still no results for Lola !!!
Won't know until Tuesday now when the vet next works.
Apparently the time it takes depends on what's being tested for so they must be testing not just kidney function but a range of things.
Waiting and not knowing is very wearing.
I have a new 160w arcadia mvb now but all my holders only take up to 150w so will be going out to pick up a new one later.
Lola has been out and about today and eaten a little. I am just going to get him back up for a soak and try to hand feed him some more.
So see you later.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Apparently the time it takes depends on what's being tested for so they must be testing not just kidney function but a range of things.
I have a new 160w arcadia mvb now but all my holders only take up to 150w so will be going out to pick up a new one later.
Lola has been out and about today and eaten a little. I am just going to get him back up for a soak and try to hand feed him some more.
So see you later.

How frustrating! At least Lola is eating a little. We could do with it being slightly warmer for him.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
So see you later.
Shame. I would be on tentorhooks as well if I had to wait so long. Good luck with the holders. And good evening to you. Hopefully your day gets better.