COLD DARK ROOM

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ottawa, Ontario
Good mornooning, roommates! (Was that the word?)
I’m absquatulating to Prague in a bit but I’ll try to keep myself updated on your discussions. I’m not a big fan of stopping in the middle of a busy street to take a photo of some tourist attention — or of people who do so :rolleyes: — but I’ll do my best to share a few postcards with you.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Good mornooning, roommates! (Was that the word?)
I’m absquatulating to Prague in a bit but I’ll try to keep myself updated on your discussions. I’m not a big fan of stopping in the middle of a busy street to take a photo of some tourist attention — or of people who do so :rolleyes: — but I’ll do my best to share a few postcards with you.

Priority one is to have an enjoyable and safe trip! Fit us in only if convenient :)

Have a lovely time Lena!

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
It’s become a household competition. Ecologist daughter reckons she’ll get it in an official document first. She says her reptiles absquatulate all the time
emoji23.png
Priority one is to have an enjoyable and safe trip! Fit us in only if convenient :)

Have a lovely time Lena!
Ditto, stopping in quickly. Not chat later again.

Bee62

Germany
What kind of filtration do you have?
Sponge filters do great with them in my experience.
If you have a HOB you may need to baffle the outlet as they prefer calm water.
Activated carbon in the filtration system makes clear and low microbiological contaminated water.
I have had an aquarium for many years too.

Bee62

Germany
They sure do keep you busy though. First thing I do when I get home is go check on the torts and put them outside for a little bit of sun. etc. I love the look of your greens though, they look so nice and fresh. I could eat them. :D:D:D ............Maybe not the Hay !!
Keeping us busy is a good matter against the laziness ....
You are invited to my lettuce all you can eat table. Help yourself please. Hay only for my torts and sheep. :D
images

Bee62

Germany
I am wonder whether Adam’s extensive vocabulary includes absquatulate?

He certainly absquatulated :(

Anyway.... Good morning all. It’s tipping it down with rain and the ironing needs doing. The day can only improve :D
Good morning Linda. Take it easy.:) I hope your day improves to a supa-dupa day though ironing ....:)