COLD DARK ROOM

Bee62

Location (City and/or State)
Germany
'You don't won' is a bit off. 'You did not win' would be better. Don't= (Do not) and Do is in conflict with the past tense of this statement.

That said I am in no position to be an English teacher lol

I just wanted to give you a helpful tip. :)
Thank you Dan ! Every tip / correction is helpful for me to learn.:):)

Bee62

Germany
greatings friends! check me out!!!

View attachment 228528
september

and now View attachment 228529

beefcake ️‍♀️[emoji13]

yesterday i ate 10x weetabix in one go, a new record.

the bathroom as is... View attachment 228530View attachment 228531View attachment 228532

after sales due over on monday, should be a laugh! nearly 4K spent, i would expect half that for work done. did i mention i have fitted dozens of bathrooms and know what to look for, i’m going to slaughter them

fido, the goos and jade all well, thought jades a little stressed again:(

may the wibble be with you all

[emoji869][emoji869]
Wow, you got muscles ! I can see the result of your hard work at the gym.
Wibble on my friend. Your new bath looks beautiful, cozy and sooo new !

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
greatings friends! check me out!!!

View attachment 228528
september

and now View attachment 228529

beefcake ️‍♀️[emoji13]

yesterday i ate 10x weetabix in one go, a new record.

the bathroom as is... View attachment 228530View attachment 228531View attachment 228532

after sales due over on monday, should be a laugh! nearly 4K spent, i would expect half that for work done. did i mention i have fitted dozens of bathrooms and know what to look for, i’m going to slaughter them

fido, the goos and jade all well, thought jades a little stressed again:(

may the wibble be with you all

[emoji869][emoji869]
Looking good, John!

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Good morning all. I’m up early again and getting ready to return to London.

The weather yesterday was diabolical (apparently - I didn’t see much of it) and people who were out got very wet. It’s due to be better today, possibly sunny even, so I’ll try to get more attractive postcards of Tower Bridge this morning :D

I also walk past “the monument” which is on the spot where the Great Fire of London started in 1666, so I’ll try to remember to photograph that too. It’s hard to remember what’s of tourist interest when you walk past these things so often!

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
@CarolM What sort of personality does Baby have?
A very lazy one. She likes to sleep obviously (still being a baby) sometimes when she sees me she will bob her head other times she will just stare at me to see what I am going to do. In the beginning at bath time she would walk up and down. Now she spreads her legs rests her head on the side and kips. She will eat most of her food under protest except for endive and hibiscus. If I put her in the garden for free roam as soon as she finds sand she will do a breast stroke move and throw sand onto her back and she also wiggles her bum. She does not like to sleep in her hide but next to plants in her enclosure. She can be feisty sometimes and other times shy. She is like me and it depends on which side of the bed she got up from that morning. I think she is a thinker and likes to sus out situations before she makes her mind up. She is gentle and sweet.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Good morning all. I’m up early again and getting ready to return to London.

The weather yesterday was diabolical (apparently - I didn’t see much of it) and people who were out got very wet. It’s due to be better today, possibly sunny even, so I’ll try to get more attractive postcards of Tower Bridge this morning :D

I also walk past “the monument” which is on the spot where the Great Fire of London started in 1666, so I’ll try to remember to photograph that too. It’s hard to remember what’s of tourist interest when you walk past these things so often!
Good luck. I hope today is a good day for you. I am sending some energy your way as I am sure you have another long day ahead of you.