COLD DARK ROOM

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
There is much truth in these words.
Today it is pain and loss: My old cat is dying.
He has decided not to be euthanized.
He has decided to die in peace and the silence at home, his home.
He has decided to go his last way independent but together with me.
He is very calm and waiting that his life will come to the end, lying in a warm room with dimmed light and in silence.

I wish you my beloved old Mohrchen, that you will soon find your way above the rainbow bridge.....
Good afternoon Sabine.

Terribly sorry to have just read that Mohrchen passed away. :(

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Good morning everyone. I slept extraordinarily badly last night. :(

My stomach seemed to do loop the loop until about 4am. It's improved, but I am not sure if it is better. I foresee a nap later today.
Hope you feel better soon.
Good afternoon, Linda.
wifey and I have the most tremendous hangovers.
Good grief.
OW! :(:(
So, Tidgy is doing the lessons today.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Morning roomates! I’m going to have two or three kids today after school as I seem to be the designated driver to take them to art school in the afternoon. It’s Black Friday shopping madness here in the streets. And tomorrow the big Christmas tree on the main square will be lit by Santa Claus. Hope to be able to watch it from the window. No way I’m going out into that flood of people.
Good afternoon, Lena.
You're going to have three kids after school?
I though it took about nine months for that sort of thing.
And I'm not sure about Santa setting the tree alight either. Still, the flood of people should put out the fire.

Bee62

Germany
Good afternoon rommates.
My Mohrchen died today on high noon. It seems to me that he was waiting for me to be at his side, because after half an hour after I looked after him he died, calm and in peace while I was sitting near to him and speaking to him and touch him.
That was an amazing experience for me, but he was always very special to me. There was a connection between us that is seldom and precious.
The peacefulness of his last days, hours and minutes is telling me that not to euthanize him by the VET was the right decision. It was his decesion and I respected this. I am glad things like they are. Lucky to have had him for so many years.
R.I.P. my Mohrchen.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Good afternoon rommates.
My Mohrchen died today on high noon. It seems to me that he was waiting for me to be at his side, because after half an hour after I looked after him he died, calm and in peace while I was sitting near to him and speaking to him and touch him.
That was an amazing experience for me, but he was always very special to me. There was a connection between us that is seldom and precious.
The peacefulness of his last days, hours and minutes is telling me that not to euthanize him by the VET was the right decision. It was his decesion and I respected this. I am glad things like they are. Lucky to have had him for so many years.
R.I.P. my Mohrchen.
Bless you both.
I think it was the right decision too.
When our old cat Letitia died in my arms it was heartbreaking and beautiful at the same time.
She knew she was loved and wasn't alone even at the end.

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
Good afternoon rommates.
R.I.P. my Mohrchen.
Hugs to you, Bee. :<3::(:<3:

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Good afternoon rommates.
R.I.P. my Mohrchen.

And he is lucky to have had you. A big big hug. :((

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Good afternoon, Lena.
You're going to have three kids after school?
I though it took about nine months for that sort of thing.
And I'm not sure about Santa setting the tree alight either. Still, the flood of people should put out the fire.

Judging from last year’s pictures, there’s a serious fire hazard involved. Or would have been involved were it not for Danish weather. :eek:
IMG_9311.jpg

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
The kids cut open my sand-filled toy gecko, popped every balloon in the house, spilled soapy water on the floor (as they were trying to view it with a microscope) and got a plastic scorpion under my T-shirt in an attempt to scare me. So, no damage done to the house and no medical emergencies. Phew. (Thank God I have only one child most of the time :D )

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Judging from last year’s pictures, there’s a serious fire hazard involved. Or would have been involved were it not for Danish weather. :eek:
View attachment 223672
I think the sleigh and reindeer would have been more romantic and picturesque.
Can't believe 'modern' Santa uses a fire ladder. :(