COLD DARK ROOM

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Louisiana, USA
The next afternoon, as soon as Mrs wifey had gone to work, Mr Adam lifted the tortoise up from her balcony and carried it inside. All he had to do now was find one that was a shade smaller, so that it would just go through the door of the little house.
He chose one and lowered it down with his tortoise-catcher.Then, still gripping the tortoise, he he tested it to see if it would go through the door.
It wouldn't.
He chose another.

View attachment 220030

Again he tested it. this one went through nicely. Good

Page 48

WALDO!!!!!

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
wibble!!!! we’re back :D

haven’t had chance to catch up, it’s 0510 and just updated the app. hopefully tonight i can read through.

hope everyone is well and wibbling [emoji847]
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So good you're back, my friend. :<3::):<3:

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
It's average for the UK. It will get a lot colder yet.

Daughter is currently in Rapallo on the Italian riviera and heading for Nice in France today. We didn't get photos yesterday. She's having a greta time on this tour. The tour group is all youngsters in their mid twenties so they're getting on well.... Well there's one who insists on telling everyone that he's on a spiritual journey, but the party is big enough for him not to be inflicted on anyone for too long :D

JoesDad is enjoying the warmer climes of Majorca (mid twenties C by day)... and tomorrow evening I shall be there too. Yay! We come back on Friday.
True. It is average for the U.K. as you put it. But at least it's not "desert climate."

Your daughter is lucky to be on that tour. Please don't forget to post pics. OK? :)

Enjoy yourselves and love from Oli and me. :<3: