COLD DARK ROOM

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England
Good morning CDR. I'm back home after my trip up north where the internet was poor and the mobile phone signal non-existent.

We had a lovely time up on the moors and out on the Farne Islands and then arrive back to weather where you'd expect to be listening to cicadas.

My friend who has a Guinea Pig rescue puts frozen bottles of water wrapped in pillowcases in the animal enclosures so they can keep cool.

Joe retreated to the shade by 11am yesterday - lightweight! I cut the lawn at 7am to avoid him this morning :D

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Good morning CDR. I'm back home after my trip up north where the internet was poor and the mobile phone signal non-existent.

We had a lovely time up on the moors and out on the Farne Islands and then arrive back to weather where you'd expect to be listening to cicadas.

My friend who has a Guinea Pig rescue puts frozen bottles of water wrapped in pillowcases in the animal enclosures so they can keep cool.

Joe retreated to the shade by 11am yesterday - lightweight! I cut the lawn at 7am to avoid him this morning :D

morning mum! glad you had a good time:)

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Afternoon, guys :D
It's 31 degrees here and very humid. Spud is out and I have covered half his enclosure. I am also spraying it with cool hose water every couple of hours.

I have managed to get suncream in my eye and it has been stinging for ages! o_O
Hi, hope you are well.

Sorry that you got sun cream into your eye, and hope it's now better.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
This is crazy. It's so hot that I burned my feet on my patio. Flip flops from now on :p
Where are you? Ok, here in Jordan, (and all the Middle East, this heat is more than normal). You seem to be talking about a place where heat is not expected, if I am not mistaken. Right?

spud's_mum

United Kingdom
Where are you? Ok, here in Jordan, (and all the Middle East, this heat is more than normal). You seem to be talking about a place where heat is not expected, if I am not mistaken. Right?
Yeah, it's not usually hot. I'm in England so it's usually raining o_O
Spud is happy though :)
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1468934890.601671.jpg

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England