COLD DARK ROOM

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Louisiana, USA
to the tune of wizard of oz....

'i'm offff to sit my theory, my theory test because..

I need to get my license for work, by orders of the boss..

I think I'll fail and in makes cross, I never studied but might get lucky because..

because because because because beeeecccaaauuuseee!!!!

...because the questions are multiple choice! '
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! GREAT!!!! :):):)

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
thank you mrs B :). how are you?
Doing well, thanks for asking! :)

Hubby is off to the doctor to get something checked out- will probably require some tests. But he's gotten SO MUCH better about taking care of himself!!!!! I am very glad and am not making a big deal out of it.
I had a friend at work (a guy) who ignored his terrible indigestion/heartburn for years. When he finally went to the doctor about 3 months ago, it had become :eek: esophageal cancer which had already spread to his liver.
So I'm very grateful hubby is addressing his issue with no prompting from me! :)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Doing well, thanks for asking! :)

Hubby is off to the doctor to get something checked out- will probably require some tests. But he's gotten SO MUCH better about taking care of himself!!!!! I am very glad and am not making a big deal out of it.
I had a friend at work (a guy) who ignored his terrible indigestion/heartburn for years. When he finally went to the doctor about 3 months ago, it had become :eek: esophageal cancer which had already spread to his liver.

:( , us guys are terrible at looking after ourselves aren't we :(. glad to hear mr B is taking a step in the right direction! really hope everything is ok, at least with testing it leads to a cure or management.

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
:( , us guys are terrible at looking after ourselves aren't we :(. glad to hear mr B is taking a step in the right direction! really hope everything is ok, at least with testing it leads to a cure or management.
Thanks, John! :)
Chances are good that it's not anything alarming! ;)

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
good mornooning to you all! a long lie today, wasn't awake till 0630! thank you all for the good luck messages for today, though I'm still doubtful.. kept failing mock tests last night.

glad you had a great birthday miss womblyn:) , hopefully not too much of a fuzzy head today.

mr ed, glad to read suki is doing ok, did you both manage some rest? poor little pooch:(

it's nearly the weekend!!!! :)
Hooooraaayyyy!!!!!

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Good morning. It's clear and cool again. About 60-62 degrees.
Suki is walking on all 4 feet again. In fact, she is running and doing flips again, too.
She was stung on the front left foot. She was given two injections for an allergic reaction.
It was hard to see her hurting like that. Crying and looking at me to help her.
So pleased Suki is on the mend and getting back to normal.
Hope you have had a better day Ed and not too worn out by the worry.