COLD DARK ROOM

meech008

5 Year Member
Suki is resting.
I sat here with her crying for hours. Now the swelling has gone down and she is able to sleep. Maybe I can too.

The worst is over I beleive.
Thank you.
Poor baby. Bee stings are no fun for anybody especially not little babies. Glad the swelling has gone down and she's doing a little better.

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Louisiana, USA
Suki is resting.
I sat here with her crying for hours. Now the swelling has gone down and she is able to sleep. Maybe I can too.

Thank you.
She's so TINY, I cannot IMAGINE how much that sting hurt her. :(
Glad she (and you!) can get some rest. <<HUGGGS>> to you both!

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Guys! One of my teachers just called me and told me she referred me for a FULL TIME JOB at the office SHE used to to work at!!!! What an honor and an INCREDIBLE opportunity. I just sent the hiring lady my cover letter and resume. Nothing is for sure but guys, this could be an amazing thing!!!!
Excellent meech - I told you they would remember you and bear you in mind. I will keep everything crossed for you!!

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Suki is resting.

Thank you.
That's a relief! Poor little pup! Its gut wrenching to see any animal in pain, but especially such tiny little thing like Suki. Hope you both have a good night and get some rest. Thanks for letting us know Ed

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
I have had such a great birthday, including a good walk around Cardiff Bay with my class during which they all sang happy birthday to me on the steps of the Welsh National Assembly (Senedd) and we ate cup cakes (secretly taken by my Teaching assistant!)
Then a visit from my brother this evening followed by a meal with my sisters. I've had some great cards and gifts and lots of kind messages from you lovely people, so thank you very much for helping to make my birthday very special! You are a fantastic bunch of friends! :<3:
I have to say good night now though because after all the excitement I am really tired.
Thank you once again and night night!

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Guys! One of my teachers just called me and told me she referred me for a FULL TIME JOB at the office SHE used to to work at!!!! What an honor and an INCREDIBLE opportunity. I just sent the hiring lady my cover letter and resume. Nothing is for sure but guys, this could be an amazing thing!!!!

result!! you rock:) :) seriously well done meech, it's great all your hard work is paying off :)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
good mornooning to you all! a long lie today, wasn't awake till 0630! thank you all for the good luck messages for today, though I'm still doubtful.. kept failing mock tests last night.

glad you had a great birthday miss womblyn:) , hopefully not too much of a fuzzy head today.

mr ed, glad to read suki is doing ok, did you both manage some rest? poor little pooch:(

it's nearly the weekend!!!! :)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
to the tune of wizard of oz....

'i'm offff to sit my theory, my theory test because..

I need to get my license for work, by orders of the boss..

I think I'll fail and in makes cross, I never studied but might get lucky because..

because because because because beeeecccaaauuuseee!!!!

...because the questions are multiple choice! '

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Good morning. It's clear and cool again. About 60-62 degrees.
Suki is walking on all 4 feet again. In fact, she is running and doing flips again, too.
She was stung on the front left foot. She was given two injections for an allergic reaction.
It was hard to see her hurting like that. Crying and looking at me to help her.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Good morning. It's clear and cool again. About 60-62 degrees.
Suki is walking on all 4 feet again. In fact, she is running and doing flips again, too.
She was stung on the front left foot. She was given two injections for an allergic reaction.
It was hard to see her hurting like that. Crying and looking at me to help her.

glad to hear she's fit and well :) , nasty bees!

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
just about time to set off, need to get a train into town:(. had a good nights sleep, big ol' bowl of porridge and thinking positively... (kind of)

8pack in the fridge to come home to celibate or comisorate with so no matter the outcome i'm on to a winner;).