COLD DARK ROOM

Momof4

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
Hey! We're almost twins! I was born Christmas Eve. When I was a kid, people would ask me when my birthday was and I'd say, "I don't have one,' because it was all just part of the whole holiday thing. You probably had the same thing!

Happy Birthday Wendy!! Hope you celebrated with style!!

Just so you know, snakes freak me out!! I'll pet a big boa but rattlers in my yard give me anxiety!!

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Most folks here hate them too, but I'm working on that. One guy told my sister that he used to hate snakes and kill them and now he moves them off roads and stops other people from killing them. My sis just rolled her eyes and said, "Yeah, she has that effect on people."
Hi, W!;)
I've managed to stop the people in my neighbourhood killing geckos, but snakes is a whole different ball game.
We can all make a little difference, every person we can convince that reptiles are amazing, beautiful and not (usually) very dangerous is a victory! :)

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Hey! We're almost twins! I was born Christmas Eve. When I was a kid, people would ask me when my birthday was and I'd say, "I don't have one,' because it was all just part of the whole holiday thing. You probably had the same thing!
A little bit sad. :(
Hope you had a smashing birthday this year!!!:)

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Happy Christmas Adam Cold Dark Roommates!!!!!!:)
(I'm not wishing myself happy Christmas. Here, in the Cold Dark Room, Christmas Eve is December 24th and Christmas Adam is the 27th. ;))