Chewy 27 week's

Status
Not open for further replies.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
CT
Neal said:
Nice looking monster there. What is your feeding regimen like? How big are the parents of this one?

During the summer she grazed on weeds and grasses with mazuri twice a week. Now she is on mixed greens only but in December I will go back to mazuri two-three times a week. Chewy is from a clutch that Corey gave to Tom to hatch when he went to flying school so I am not sure if Tom will know what the parents look like.

Thank's everyone!! Chewy wouldn't be where he/she is without you all!!

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
CtTortoiseMom said:
Neal said:
Nice looking monster there. What is your feeding regimen like? How big are the parents of this one?

During the summer she grazed on weeds and grasses with mazuri twice a week. Now she is on mixed greens only but in December I will go back to mazuri two-three times a week. Chewy is from a clutch that Corey gave to Tom to hatch when he went to flying school so I am not sure if Tom will know what the parents look like.

Thank's everyone!! Chewy wouldn't be where he/she is without you all!!

Then is Chewy related to Millie Vanillie?

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
I am not sure who Millie Vanillie is but maybe. When I say Corey I mean "Spikethebest".

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Never mind, I had my wires crossed. I was thinking that Millie was Corey's but no, she is JD's.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
DesertGrandma said:
Never mind, I had my wires crossed. I was thinking that Millie was Corey's but no, she is JD's.

Oh, wow I wish!

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
CtTortoiseMom said:
DesertGrandma said:

Oh, wow I wish!

Corey has that beautiful white leopard too, doesn't he?.

Melly-n-shorty

5 Year Member
Phoenix Arizona
OMG I cant believe that is the same tortoise i saw pictures of when I was asking you about Leias's torty table! he has grown so much!!! Chewy looks amazing!

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Melly-n-shorty said:
OMG I cant believe that is the same tortoise i saw pictures of when I was asking you about Leias's torty table! he has grown so much!!! Chewy looks amazing!

Thank's, he is well over 200 gram's now:)

Melly-n-shorty

5 Year Member
Phoenix Arizona
he is twice the size of Shorty! so cool! It is raining outside so i have been spending my afternoon looking at Leo pics. I was blown away when i saw this.

Status
Not open for further replies.