Cherryhead triplets---8 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Foothills above Sacramento CA
wow... just so cool... you reall yshould do a write up for some mag.. submit it.. heck get paid...maybe end up on Leno!

helsbells

5 Year Member
Hampshire UK
I am so pleased they are all doing well they are all so cute and Peanut is just adorable

tweeter

5 Year Member
NC
Amazing! You've done such a wonderful job with them. And Peanut....he's just adorable. Thank you for the updates, they just make my day :)

SulcataSquirt

5 Year Member
Missouri
What a great update. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to update us all. I am in love with their story and how they all are growing and thriving so well. Looking forward to another update in a few weeks! :p

pdrobber

10 Year Member!
Imagine Greg's Aldabras in one of their "meeting" circles and Peanut a part of it, or in the middle! or sitting on one of their carapace's or on their head!

Or Peanut nose to nose with Maggie's Bob...LOL

Faery

5 Year Member
Alaska
simply fantastic!! so glad these 3 are doing well!

nikki0601

5 Year Member
Bonifay, FL
I love this thread, please keep the updates coming, they r looking great and OMG peanut, just wanna eat em up

DixieParadise

5 Year Member
Georgetown, TX
Thanks for the updates. They are just totally AWESOME!! I hope little Peanut continues to grow and thrive. They are so cute!!!

cdmay

10 Year Member!
Somewhere in Florida
Thanks for the encouraging comments. They are neat little buggers to worry about.

JD...I hatched a set of twins from a Colombian female back around 1983 or 1984 but they were not joined at the yolk sac. They hatched normally and were just about normal size. I have some slides of those two that I need to get scanned so I can post them here.
But the female that the triplets came from has never produced multiples before.

As for writing an article I have a rough draft submitted to the German turtle magazine, 'Schildkroten im Fokus', (Turtles in Focus) already. This is a very well done color magazine that there is really no equivalent of here in the United States. German turtle keeping is in general, many years ahead of us here in the U.S.A. and they publish at least a couple high end turtle magazines. I have published six or seven articles for Shildkroten over the past few years and like working with the editors they have.
I was going to submit something for REPTILES magazine but they are backlogged for over a year as it is and besides...I don't really like REPTILES magazine anyway!

Tortoise

10 Year Member!
Canada
Hi
Thanks for the photos-these triplets are truely miracles-so perfect.
I hope they continue to thrive in your care.
Thanks for sharing your story.

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
hi,they are all way cute. i do want to say that.... i'm in the peanut club! all babies are cute, but that peanut. love the pictures.maybe peanut he have his own thread. just saying, love the guy.'lol'

Kailey

5 Year Member
Wow, that's amazing!

I hope peanut makes it into adulthood.

Weda737

5 Year Member
NC
pdrobber said:
Imagine Greg's Aldabras in one of their "meeting" circles and Peanut a part of it, or in the middle! or sitting on one of their carapace's or on their head!

Or Peanut nose to nose with Maggie's Bob...LOL
I think peanut would get accidentally sucked up into Bob's nose :p

Redstrike

10 Year Member!
New York
Spectacular! I still can't believe the three of them have made it this far, nice work!

Status
Not open for further replies.