Catch them sleeping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watsonpartyof4

5 Year Member
Love it when I catch Tyrone sleeping! He is just so cute.... He melts my heart!

image-3263402477.png

Mgridgaway

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Maryland
I have such a hard time catching Harper sleeping and then actually taking a photo. She'll be in the cutest position.... usually head resting on her arm.... and as soon as I see her she immediately wakes up and looks at me for food.

allegraf

10 Year Member!
I have one that sleeps with her front legs splayed put to the side and her head fully extended in front woth her eyes closed. First time I saw that, I thought she was dead! She was quite pissed when I snatched her up. It is still disturbing when I see he sleeping like that. Yours is adorable.

Watsonpartyof4

5 Year Member
allegraf said:
I have one that sleeps with her front legs splayed put to the side and her head fully extended in front woth her eyes closed. First time I saw that, I thought she was dead! She was quite pissed when I snatched her up. It is still disturbing when I see he sleeping like that. Yours is adorable.

Awww thanks!

And usually he wakes up and gives me the stink eye ... But he has been staying up all hours of the night, and I think he was extra tired!

clwhitehouse

5 Year Member
Watsonpartyof4 said:
Awww thanks!

And usually he wakes up and gives me the stink eye ... But he has been staying up all hours of the night, and I think he was extra tired!

I have 2 baby's and it seems they hide and sleep all the time. Is this normal they are about 3 months old.

Watsonpartyof4

5 Year Member
clwhitehouse said:
I have 2 baby's and it seems they hide and sleep all the time. Is this normal they are about 3 months old.

Yes babies sleep a lot ... But make sure you have your setup correct ..
What are the temps ..humidity... Substrate ... And what do they eat

clwhitehouse

5 Year Member
Watsonpartyof4 said:
Yes babies sleep a lot ... But make sure you have your setup correct ..
What are the temps ..humidity... Substrate ... And what do they eat

Yes the setup is good. The temp is around 90 and the humidity is about between 70&80. They are eating greens like romain lettuce and dandelion greens. And like once a week I give them strawberry's. they don't eat alot and I soak them for 20 min. a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.