BRILLIANT NEWS!!!!!!!!

yillt

We have found a house with a reasonable sized garden that would be perfect for Billy. I real,y wanted to keep him and
As he is my only tortoise I would feel so empty without tortoises in my life. Over the summer holidays he might go to my Grandma's house or my dads. But I had a sudden change of mind and know I would never be able to let him go. I know how you all said I wa so mature letting him go but I guess I dropped that maturity and let my love for him take over. We are making him a new enclosure that will probably stay in my room. I copied the IDEa of someone on tortoise forum. Thank you to who ever it was. ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1403628998.294452.jpg The measurements will be 8feet times 4 feet. I hope he will like it. Sorry for all that dramatic stuff on my Bye thread. But hopefully this will cheer you up. It has certainly done that to me. :):):):):!?!::):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Flipper

Location (City and/or State)
MO, USA
:clapping: I'm very happy for you! It's exciting that you'll be able to keep your tortoise :tort:

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I'm very happy for you. Hey, things change all the time. Having the room and being able to keep him is not a loss of maturity but a need to keep your loved pet and if you found a place that allows this to happen, well that is just fantastic.

Flipper

MO, USA
I'm very happy for you. Hey, things change all the time. Having the room and being able to keep him is not a loss of maturity but a need to keep your loved pet and if you found a place that allows this to happen, well that is just fantastic.
Very well said! :D

jhongsen

5 Year Member
Indonesia
i knew how's that feel , i also get some feeling to let my Meter go after i realize that i can't give a proper enclosure for him but after awhile i did my best and he looks happy with my effort :D , keep it up flipper good things happen if we struggle for better day

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Oh Bella! I'm so happy for you and Billy! See how quickly things can change? Life is so full of twists and turns, sometimes they stink and sometimes they are fantastic! Great news!

Elohi(Earth)

WillTort2

5 Year Member
4' x 8' sounds great. Put in some twists and turns and add a 2nd story for part of the area and Billy will be enthralled!

For added interest for Billy, dig a trench in the substrate just to peak his explorers instinct. Every time I clean or rearrange an enclosure my Russians show great interest in supervising the project. Dig a 6" deep hole in the substrate and watch him climb in and out of the hole checking it out.

Good luck.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
That is a great news and we all happy for you.

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
Congratulations!
I know I would feel very bad if I had to get rid of any of my guys. That looks like a really nice table, where did you get the design from?